Fast Strike: The Down Fall Of Sol’Helious

TeawithFrisket

Fast Strike:

Spoiler

O8wjjUqhULox0Y5jw04j1doXMG9z9mCvo9aUfL3xla4I37K7t6F3XOGVpsHzbHie1l1kw9qONkqbRMmVAHvdWM-JPF7_JTLjgn2GOSt3OEXpTGX_jR-sGMYtcUBtGT-kmxr6G3xUUGkUayWbw0Oq_c8

The True Eclipse Of Sol’Helious

{18th of Suns Smile, In the year of Solaris- 84}

It all fell in one night.

Unsuspected

Unnoticed

Small devils ran rampant

We held our ground

We dug our own graves

And as they raised the flames, The Legions flagged waved in her sky

A call of retreat bellows from horns.

An Eclipse befell the sunlit state.  

With the Defeat of the Heliousian defense force, small in size compared to the Ibleesian legion. Druidic, amathinian and Heliosian forces pulled out of the land that was held by the Mali’Solarii. In such all forces evacuated to the ships and sailed of, leaving behind a small force to defend the injured. Imps and inferi ran rampant in the town, as half built buildings were razed and the banners fell into the flames and the Legion armies occupied the city before leaving it in ashes.

Thus anew the cycle of evil continues to take a stomp at the Sun elven kind. For it was a similar chapter, and thus the flames rose, cities nearby could see the smoke, and hear soldiers scream as the city was being razed and burnt to the ground. Ships within its harbor began to sail away into the land of Amathine for recuperation.

Was this the end….?

For only time will tell. 

[This section is not known in rp unless you were in it, no metagaming]

“Your highness….your highness!”

Embers eyes slowly opened, she gained a mild consiousness as her true sight was blurry, she felt blind again, almost as if shes lost sight of everything. Then she saw her creation looking down at her.

"Princess, do not die on me, I need you....literally!

Said the robotic voice as she awoke with one less arm, and a ill state.
"That warms my heart Clatter"

“OH BLESS MY COGS…. You were out cold for hours… I had to practice my euphoria speech, I dont do well in funerals.”

CL4TT3R seemed to have some sort of happy noises come from him, his ticks were slower and his wiring was higher pitch, on the contrary Ember looked horrific, yet he looked releived

“Where are we…?” she asked, her voice severly damaged and dry, possibly due to all the shouting and inhaling of ashes

“Off in the shore line of amathine your highness, far from the dark benevolent scum that is those legionares of course.”
The Automaton approached her and began to change her bandages, her eyes winced and she began to groan and whimper in pain as he tightened her patching. Ember looked out the quarter windows to see soldiers sitting around the ship sat as they seemed to lick their wounds.

“Princess Ember, I must ask…. With all of this are-” she paused as the princess forced herself to stand, gripping onto the metallic shoulder of the automaton “Outside…foward” and so they went forward, Ember looked around at her remaining, those that came to her cry of help were now in need of it as well. Ember felt a sense of anger, rage even

The automaton stood behind her as she walked forward into the rainy open deck, he looked low then gazed Ember from behind- Then he asked. “Creator… is this the end, are we never going back home?”

The soldiers looked to her, A simple answer resounded. one that she should of told the Pharaoh of Ka'tau months ago.

“I refuse to admit defeat”

Spoiler

OOC

Honestly I was hoping to do more rp around this event, sadly the admin team was the ultimate weapon in the arsenal of the legion XD

First I wish to thank @ThatFunkyBunchand @ColonelKuehl1for bringing forth life into my city with this awsome event. With events like this I know you would succeeded in more lively places.  and thank you @LaniKa, @WinterWulvker, @Wizry, and @Vysi for the amazing dedication to the event, a lot of planning went into it, and I'm sorry it had to go to waste- and to @JJoseyfor the amazing ammount of dedication she put forth not only to this event, but Helious in general.

Honestly this isn't a goodbye, but this is the end of a chapter to a small community that is going to be changing, and going into nomad group. Hopefully in time we decide to do bigger things, and hopefully find a new home or rebuild it. In the end Helious was destined to fall either this event or another. I thank those who put time and effort into it, you made Helious to what it is today. the city may be gone but I wont give up on its community, and I hope you don't either.

Its time for a comeback hmm?

I REFUSE TO BE DEFEATED!!!!

dwgz3H3CUpSrT3LMgOueqJLDXMH9fpauc7jYOwxl1Mq8bCKnxQPq4dPwEmiykwQIp8RkVe-zRJ9lqOPcaRyRdsZz-flTbS5NQrTa5lv9bfVvMhQQqb2OnJTeCAmnOviSFb54_bXMpCkfeLV5wV7zSv4

Spoiler

Average Badmin team, striking down player events. Wish I could've been involved in the event!

"There is no escape, no hope, your spirits reward is only within death to those who march under our lord! We shall march eternal!" The Udax announced watching the city burn asunder satisfied with his work. 

Daal biting a tree in Helious felt as if he was doing his part. These trees would know no rest and neither would the fleeing from his prince’s will. Always would there be strife in the realm no matter how big or small