GOB ZTABBA-ZNIFFA: LETTER OF CHALLENGE

-GOB ZTABBA-ZNIFFA-
3zQnvksQ2s9RCNbgRhTbPnx5KY6ZETCwaaMmuwpMjXha2_Z-NsP6Mek9cp_1ThLMgCL2TRx7dTOGWeBFFDG9GYrXbLn3PW2iCGbQ6KQMGhm-LrkyN9SzRXeHfOQbj4Fl23XIbxv2FGh_lgZcBQaV6KQ

oQ_GB9b39zvRuKa_e5c-MoFmdJH-GCho_P6Z8y8Pj82huLfyBuTih89ek5_Hn1T6wzIKuyCQqaJz243YbUBjrQSUTom0lpl-XeYoIJm04YHUu-2nRn6WyhLjq_TEnm9hNHchgG-Nb8fizZIDFz4-s-M

LETTER OF CHALLENGE

||  Imperial 1962|| S.A 167 || 

THORM’KA!

MI WUZ MAGH GLOB FO GRUKN’ WHEN MI MET DA KRIMPGOTH DRUZ, THERE WUZ KHANGE AFTA DA WAGH!

ZO MI,
GOB ZTABBA-ZNIFFA DA AZHTY H’DUB, ZQUIRREL OHV PEE-TURA, FOLLOWER OHV ZAINT ZERTOK DA DUB’BORN, ZON OHV KRUG AGH BLEZZED BI BON IZI-ZELF!

WILL OFFIKIALLI TAKE OHN ANI ANZ  OHV MI BRUDDAHZ OHV DA IRON HORDE - WHO MI PEEP’D FLATTENIN KUBZ, PIKKIN’ OHN DA WEAK AGH EXERKIZIN’ TWIGGIE-TACTICZ OHV NUB-HONOURABLE KLOMPIN’ TURNIN' 'DA AZHTY YEAR WAGH'!

AGH MI PROMIZE NUB HARM WILL COME IZI IF IZI WERE TO BEKUM DA VICTOR!

KOME AGH ZHOW LAT-ZELF BI DA HONOURABLE ANZ LAT BLAH ZO MAGH ‘BOUT
AGH LET BOTH GODAN AGH DA ZPIRITZ JUDGE MIZ!

3zQnvksQ2s9RCNbgRhTbPnx5KY6ZETCwaaMmuwpMjXha2_Z-NsP6Mek9cp_1ThLMgCL2TRx7dTOGWeBFFDG9GYrXbLn3PW2iCGbQ6KQMGhm-LrkyN9SzRXeHfOQbj4Fl23XIbxv2FGh_lgZcBQaV6KQ

Spoiler

To make this more 'exciting' and actually have consequences.
This has a PK clause on both me and the challenger.
It will be for great RP and Posts on the forum - victor may take any/all gear they wish.
(Please just don't make a new character to come and bonk my funny green man ty)

Feel free to come find me at any time i'm online.
(Except this Saturday 10th february - i'm running a mini-event!)

Signed by:    

HwQmIfnJJZBy8uPRNFwkD8V5igalsp2sn2IB77fp3cNTuIb8dvR_gEsbtqRHZQFPlWExNbKJWNH8xfA-6Mb2imTxMXz8xJz17wJBDFrjzcWoXGI5eRPT6J3EU79RIS7WrHIfr660fO5db7aAsBhCetg

[!] "Gob, what the skah?!" could be heard almost yelled by one paticular parrot man.

Juniper squints at her son’s missive.

”…..He’s gonna get his ass kicked.”

Upon the many pieces of literature strewn about in a nestly fashion, Gummy would find the missive upon the top of the stack as she took a moment to read it....

& again....

...& again.

With a shrill screech of concern, the feral-born goblin would skitter to Moleton as fast as she could to hunt down the content's creator.

wr1V5lhblzwS6rYQ-BHVhLqwGHAMUyej4BYMuJrvLsAdflaLaQ0iJGvd5NKWKHANCdpmYYWhdXLuvd9e2vZminyDbRvqW21EwCMtyXiljaDPlA0eEfkhwMgy7HLabZl9OejUdCBYIgG2KDisE22gCTY

Hnnoznf6njRBXmvvrJn_H5F3Ymyo7XqaML84vJvGzhZNtCv0JXfVdDHO5oWzWk_swJKWLEnRt_NF-V5sN9K6HwcstqarMLbnGfypp26C0LIaeJviw5A39falvMryEyP1Bf9EeDCR_P6K5AegwS4fumE

[!] Thraaluk’Gorkil, sits down and grips upon the snout of his boar. He tugs it and places its tusks atop a cactus shell. He begins to engrave poor writing atop the shell.[!]

Dear scum of the whitewash clan. Mi welcome lats challenge with pride and honor! It has been long since mi has fought properly, for mi was washed away and gotten lost during the coalition wagh. Mi hope lats accept mi challenge, agh mi can use lats tusks as decoration so mi can impress mi Rex agh mi clan as mi did before with mi other enemies. 

Also, we should start the klomp atop of mounts, mi boar awaits to klomp as it did before. May lats shitty pinkie masters unleash lats from lats chains so lats can flat with honor agh be accepted into the Stargush’Stroh! By tha wae, so we can set it up, mi will allow us to meet togetha in truce first.

SIGNED,

Thraaluk’Gorkil, 

the Wagh-Cub