PLAYER APPRECIATION - DECEMBER 2023 & JANUARY 2024

I0gNVF9D2ivET5viTIjpxaGNlst5oAGLtyvAN4uaeDOg-Yxd5f-uezcUAw_Nh4gOrUYe40Vo74RrrA2_v1l0UnYJzRK1z-vYIsVfzfD3qKFn8IvizBthMA_GKQJriSRwm-zhr9TzD_IcSzXbLrG5zr8

DECEMBER 2023 - JANUARY 2024

0mG8DlQUBxUW_dHHYVEbe4D_EsU7tfJyutexWi8bDlsEJ-n8bh_Uv0JDEVEZ00rUfANG0-V1Ts1UwJkcw3zTLl0SpHiTsyKWskcl2c1ZGiqtRO3I-W-BGPfzGW9FS3UvBpuI1HZM5XClnheCsUFLRQg

Another month passes and thus, the time for the monthly Player Appreciation post is nigh! This time, I’d like to highlight two amazing players who work extremely hard and contribute so much to Haense and the wider community as a whole.

k2RKIwKM4iabrhR5_tzYHhT1F4hfCfYfDoJ5X2Xz4PyZZ8NOLcllYxH9QlIDI5f10pNlrTjSIvnLfyhnkHomBNmc85h8C15KGt1g3i4jjHzGl9xPlenCdzKU4zpKG1GoQh0oVP6FYOWnja6UwRyPM8E

@Truppler

───── ─────

kWViiX8jqznQDdRP4wpHZIDg89ZQD9Smd4Nh5W0BjXWNRSU9dKUysQRThTi0gE899eL6a6mYJhEKda-Px-117ajOQHnGHpNUHnTd84L2IKy2YJvthkLaew2q7sWCOC3JFwEbu3MGthYZ5cMGTTCITxI

@ContestedSnow

“Literally carrying the grind and storage war effort. We would be a duchy without players like him being the backbone, grinding day in and day out, not to mention doing this on one of his first personas in Haense? I offered dude a promotion, he said it was all good. Dude is just too humble. Plus he’s Australian so how CAN you hate him? I love my loyal soldier ContestedSnow.” 

- @erictafoya11

“Snow has been tirelessly grinding and building and doing SO MUCH for Haense. He’s been doing this for a long time and I genuinely think he deserves some more recognition. Snow has poured so much of his time into Haense for so long and he is an amazing and kind person.”

- @Madyyy

“A massive thank-you to everything you’ve done for Haense, Snow. You are incredibly hard-working and kind and we love having you around. I appreciate you and your hard work definitely doesn’t go unnoticed!”

- @sarahbarah

“They’ve been amazing this month in carrying rp and showing up to events. Not to mention they’ve organized several mine runs and stocked up on a TON of ammo for the Stassion battle!”

- @Cheese1sgrater

”Truppler is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. They are kind, always willing to help and speak with their heart. Without him I may not have stuck around to make the amazing memories I have on this server. They truly deserve this player appreciation.”

- @CyyanTea

“Truppler, I appreciate your willingness to always help out. You are so kind and reliable, and a genuine joy to be around. Thank you for being here in Haense. We appreciate all of your work and hope you know how much you are loved!”

- @sarahbarah

crazy wheres my appreciation after the betrayal 

1 hour ago, Werew0lf said:

crazy wheres my appreciation after the betrayal 

patience, grasshopper.

wheres my appreciation too for switching up 😅