Missive From the High Prophet

Cpt_Noobman

Missive From the High Prophet

T382OS-aE1OcW1w99pH2kcr0OODWrJivelTseFnUKRaPiYuEIIZzMASs7MLP5Vwvj94G219u9ET9bE5Zn3IeEwDmgbrA6PjHM4z_lQfiEhTFpKj_qZMJo0qpt3axPiUnN6yh2VwJXrl-NA47HGUlLyw

The time of unity is upon us. 

As your newly appointed High Prophet, I undertake this duty with the one and only goal of reunifying the faith and bringing the diverse and disparate sects and cults of the Brathmordakin back into the fold of Brathmordakin Orthodoxy. When my work is complete there will be but one true faith which all dwarves may follow in accordance with the will of the Brathmordakin and the wisdom and tradition of our ancestors.

To this end, I will begin by meeting with representatives of each sect and cult individually. Together we shall discuss the particulars of their beliefs and work together as partners to orient their methods of worship with that of the universal faith of which all dwarves may partake. No sect nor cult shall be persecuted, but should any sect cling to heresies or practices dissonant with Yemekar’s will, they shall not be included amongst those of the true faith.

Meetings are currently being arranged with representatives of the following sects. If your chosen belief is not represented in this list, or should you disagree with the chosen representative, contact me at once.

The Rhun Oathed: Thromdrick Irongut

The Heffrumm Seers: The Green Priest

The Cult of Kjellos: Sigrun Stonehammer

The Cult of the Mask: Alaric Grimgold

The Mountain Seers: -To be decided-

Additionally, a meeting of the clergy shall be hosted in the temple weekly from now until further notice. The topic of the first meeting shall be officially recognizing our assigned posts, establishing a structure which the order shall maintain going forward, and discussing a change of titles to better represent our current roles. 

Any current clergy members or those who wish to join should attend. All positions and titles from the previous clergy shall be maintained unless otherwise noted.

((Meeting Sunday 2/18, 2pm EST))

May Ogradhad Grant us Wisdom,

Thazzaer Grandaxe