THE DUKE OF GALAHAR

JOVE WIELKAE VE HERZEN I GALAHAR

THE DUKE OF GALAHAR

kaDgh42nmyxGXRDD8lCVrmgxdnwB1lVHGref026S6_SQGovVzrwPuxy4xX4okPmRvyMxNHeFBXnRWaf9p6hxBoKXGQ5YY5Xc1LUQvyseRLkJzy364TMWxcW6_rZiVJxZgvOskzNK=s0 

“WE COME AS CROWS”

Issued by the

CROWN OF HANSETI-RUSKA 

On the 10th day of Joma ag Umund of 516 E.S. 

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG ELDERVIK,

THE HAESENI ARE A SUPERSTITIOUS FOLK. In my youth the strelt women who tended my sickbed oft entertained me with the stories of old. Tales of the sun lord warring with the moon, of three-eyed crows and the great wyrms that stir beneath the earth. Nonsense, the lot of it. I am not partial to the nattering of hags, nor do I find much interest in pagan tradition. There is only one Lord, and He is Godan. For all my life I have known this, yet I am but a man. And man is weak.

It is true that during the war in the Midlands I disgraced myself and the vows I swore unto my beloved wife. I have sired a bastard. In my weakness I found comfort in an outlander, yet I felt nothing but emptiness. The light of the Lord had left me, or rather, I had turned from it. Only when I lay bloodied and festering from the righteous blade of the Bishop Westerwald did I return. My penance has been made through the clash of arms and the suffering of sickness. 

But from suffering must come relief. Let it never be said Holy Godan is cruel. He, in his infinite mercy, has seen to bless my lady wife and I with child once more. A son was born at the dawn of the 19th of Msitza and Dargund, 516 E.S., under the sign of the Wopperklaw. He is Bihar in all things, save for the bright eyes of his mother. 

We name this boy in honour of the Patriarch of Jorenus. A leal shepherd to the northern flock in these times of southern strife, who has devoted his life to Godan and no other. Peace be upon him, and the child who bears his name.

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, THE DUKE OF GALAHAR, JOSEF STANIMAR BARBANOV-BIHAR 

GODANI JEST WIELKI,

His Serene Highness, Ivan Aleksandr, Grand Prince of Kusoraev

Her Serene Highness, Nataliya Leopoldina, Grand Princess of Kusoraev

Josef whined within his crib as he shit his diaper.