DECLARATION OF JIHAD!!

Chrisoulis777

Zahwah would sharpen her sword and arrows after practicing on a dummy labeled "Kaffir". She was but a child, but would happily fight for the sake of Allah!

The Qalasheen council was concluded by the Jihad Declaration, after that Yunus went to the Masjid to call for prayer ."Allahu Akbar , Allahu Akbar" He shouted, for he felt the true meaning of that phrase " Allah is the greatest ". "Come to prayer, Come to pray to the almighty " He shouted, for the prayer is more important than everything else, more than war . "Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar ", for Allah is more powerful and mighty to be contained in form of idols or statues. "There is no god but Allah ", for this land is his, and the Qalasheen can't accept having idols of other so called "Gods" on his land, especially on their land .

Bon ponders - Man there sure are a lot of people who want the desert to be theirs.
And what happened to the last non-orcs who claimed the desert to be 'their' land.
It's gonna be a 'king-of-the-hill' situation down there soon.

[!] The Pharaoh, who is somewhere hidden in exile, is given a missive by a special courier. He simply takes a glance at it and reads it over for a moment, before putting it down and allowing a sigh to escape his lips.

"Isfet has overrun the good sense of far too many civilizations. First the orcs, by tainting their bloodstream with Isfetian bloodlust that keeps their civilization perpetually in war, and now the Qalasheen, who speak about an act of aggression which never occurred. I have never once insulted or threatened the Qalasheen name or their people, and yet here they are dishonoring me and my people. And for what? Raising a shrine to the Ra'tuhmet in a vast, unclaimed area of the sands which has not a single settlement and falls outside of the borders of all current nations?

There is a truth that can no longer go unspoken: they do not act out of a genuine concern for the safety of their people, for a shrine on unclaimed land harms neither their safety or territory. They act out of jealousy, envy, that perhaps another set of peoples blessed by the Sands might build a kingdom upon them once more." The Pharaoh observed. "This is simply a trap to set the Rah'muns off of our path, which is to protect Creation from the enemies of the Gods and keep Isfet contained.

We will not entertain this 'jihad,' or whatever Isfetian language is being used. Our eyes will remain focused on our divine journey and nothing else. The Qalasheen can have their squabbles, we will be ready when they want to negotiate a peaceful union between our civilizatons." Atemu declared, crumpling up the missive and tossing it into a brazier of fire. The fire sparks upwards as the missive is consumed almost instantly by its force.

"May Ka'tau convict the hearts of these Isfetians to follow the orderly path, and may Ra's Flaming Eye immolate all who seek to destroy the Rah'mun name or our society."

Gutlug’Lur reminisced on his time with the Qalasheen and their first and unsuccessful attempt at tearing the shrine down...As he read through the Sheikh’s words, he nodded with approval, though not a follower of their ways, he owed Sheikh Abdur his Clan’s aid in this matter.

And so Gutlug’Lur began to sharpen his scalping knife, his recent meeting with the Daimyo of Sakuragakura not lost on him, he was honour bound to participate in this ‘Jihad’. 

The Uruk Shaman picked up a quill, dipped it in Crushed Lapis Ink, and began writing to his Blood-Brother.

Sheikh Abdur Razzaq Al-Mona, lat be the bub’hozh friend and grizh-brother to me, Gutlug’Lur of Clan Lur. I honour myself and the blades of Clan Lur in this ‘Jihad’. Though I am unfamilair with lat’s faith, I shall honour the pact we made. Your lands are rightfully yours as granted by the Rex during the Summit of the South, I stand as witness to right this injustice by the Rah’tuman filth. 

May Votar grant us strength as we hunt the Bûrz infidels who plague your lands, I swear this.

Lûp Lur

Lûp Votar

Lûp Krug.

33865A43-EECB-4431-A907-2584014BB06E.png.44048792cd4cd5a50a7e08b6c5e4568e.png

Within the winds of the great desert south, the great lands of pale hills and skeletal mountains, a Ragukian uruk fell to his knees before his lord, Krugallah.

"Azh agh only"

Turki, seeing the missive after finishing his prayer, seemed joyful and proud "Maşallah akhi, soon the vassals of injustice may see the strength of our akhis and uthktis. Allah is great." He said, taking a deep breath before saying "Eşhedü en la ilahe illallah..."

Shamil mounted his horses as he took a sheild from his friend on foot, as he looked to the Masjid he unsheathed his sword as his black steed reared his sword danced with the morning sunlight "ALLAHU AKBAR! They dishonor the Southern summit's agreement of land! AND SO WE SHALL FIGHT FOR IT! THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD! AND MAY THEIR SHRINES CRUMBLE! ALLLLLAAAAAHHH HU AKBARR!!" 

After finishing his Salah in worship to Allah, Debb prepared his horse for the journey to join the mujahideen in their fight against idolatry. As he saddled his horse, his heart was filled with determination and a deep sense of purpose.

"The Prophet said, 'If you seek Allah's pleasure, Allah will bestow upon you ten times as much,'" Debb recited to himself, drawing strength from the words of the Prophet. "Verily, what Allah says is true."

He thought of the Companions of Horen, who had given up their wealth and homes for the sake of Allah, and how Allah had bestowed upon them the dominion of the earth in return. "How can they be ignorant of the blessings of Allah?" he pondered aloud. "Do they have no eyes?"

He shook his head. "No, their hearts were hardened and became arrogant and weak-minded, to believe that something created by their own hand would be worthy of worship. May Allah break the Pharaoh's hands."

As he traveled the desert, he began his works on creating poems and nasheeds to gather the lion hearted in the jihad. (time to get the propaganda machine rolling lads)

Spoiler

Istfar the Fair, alias of an ancient ally of the Qalasheen, readies his rugged blade for the battle to come. Strips of teal fall from his clothes. 

"Subhanallah, he shall guide us in righteous Jihad against such vile forces. For the true one, Allah."