[✗] [Amendment] Winter Decoration 2 - 1.5: Voidal Artificery

PrimnyaQuorum

Voidal Artificery

Creation

Old: 

A Voidal Artificer, with a prerequisite understanding of Transfiguration, is capable of creating much more wondrous things - Allowing for much more easy creation of MArts melding The Void and practical mechanics. Alongside this, Enchantment becomes significantly easier upon a magi- not tolling them nearly to the extent it normally would..

Redlines

-Creation does not modify one's daily-enchanting-limit, still capped at 3 signed items per day, 3 potent encahants or 1 grand enchantment.

New: 

A Voidal Artificer, with a prerequisite understanding of Transfiguration, is capable of creating much more wondrous things - Allowing for much more easy creation of MArts melding The Void and practical mechanics. Alongside this, Enchantment becomes significantly easier upon a magi- not tolling them nearly to the extent it normally would. Furthermore, a Voidal Artificer would find their creative spark re-igniting faster when inventing new enchantments - requiring less time between each new invention of enchanting.

Redlines

-Creation does not modify one's daily-enchanting-limit, still capped at 3 signed items per day, 3 potent encahants or 1 grand enchantment.

-An Artificer may utilise Creation in the process of creating MArt’d Enchantments, Obelisks, or similar MArt’able parts of Voidal Lore. When utilising Creation, the Artificer will only incur a [1] OOC Month cooldown upon acceptance. Artificers may ONLY benefit from the reduced MArt cooldown when the MArt is a Custom Enchantment or Creation, and an Artificer must include their Artificery FA on the MArt Application. MArts made with Creation must have their creation RP completed and documented prior to submission. 

-Custom Voidal MArts are currently: Multi-Spell Enchantments, Creative Enchantments, Non-Item Enchantments, and +15m Obelisks. MArts that involve Voidal Magic beyond Enchanting, or Magnum Opus’s do not fall under Creation and would incur the standard MArt cooldown.

For as long as I’ve been on the server, I’ve never seen a MArt or a Custom Enchant that functioned off of Creation. I  think its truly a underutilized piece of lore, given the general rarity of Artificers and Transfigurationist across the latest set of Voidal Nerfs. While the exact length of the cooldown reduction is flexible, I think it would benefit Artifcers more to not be so heavily restricted from making more unique enchantments and structures as allowed by lore

COOLDOWN REDUCTION! YES PLEASE!

+1 I'm always too scared to post MArt ideas because of the cooldown

Yes please

Yes yes yes yes this is very cool I love artificery

+1

Really suits artificery and there aren’t a ton of us so I don’t think it would get overused, +1

This lore has been denied.