A NOTICE TO ALL OF MAN

Traveller

Spoiler

vv8yWgr.png

vy7TyXO.png

'I burned the book...' by Dohaabbou

[!] A bundle of seared notes was released into air inside the capital cities of Human realms across the continent. They split and land upon the cobbles, at the feet of various passer-bys, their edges smouldering.

vv8yWgr.png

Dear Horen's beloved Children,

Do you feel it?

The beating heart, newly pulsing. A rejuvenation, a clearance in mind from past transgressions and views: this is a message to those who are afraid. Those who hover their palm above the fire, afraid to lower it. You are afraid of prejudice from your fellow countrymen, yet are intrigued by the wings of the Great Titan shadowing your buildings and your crops. 

Hearken to mine words and understand them; the Apotheosis of my Father comes soon. Asioth moves quickly, and yet you still seat yourself in the dark. To be tempered in flame is the only way to not be left when the world is reborn anew.

Do you feel it?

A new heartbeat, one that pulses within us all. Join this feeling in it's new purpose. Free from discrimination, free from prejudice. Encouraging discovery, knowledge and power within yourself. 

I await you in fields of ash.

vv8yWgr.png

[!] Upon the viewer reaching the end of the missive, the scorches at the edges of the paper would seemingly be refuelled, collapsing the page in your hands to nought but ash and soot.

A NOTICE TO ALL LIZARDKIND

[!] Several days later, in response to Dragonspawn's apparent recruitment drive, a squadron of ravens seems to take flight from the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, each one bearing a crude drawing drawn by one of the Starbreaker Clan-Lord's many grandchildren. Said crude drawings are air-dropped upon the mannish kingdoms, whilst one in particular is tied to a brick, before being dropped upon the Azdrazi's volcano.

mUO2Tk0.png

Spoiler

7BQB06S.png

"Some dwedmar impressionism is wot it iss" Thumbrindal commented