Campaign Promises

3XlB_v7L2zh2rFFFoi307C9BMSnI88iqodnQLVU_d3tcAwSJq8MST7XxPJMh76rdxnFCH8_nbOKVWM_OgaRhp_7XO5iIebWVWMNGKdtBgHZHiaiPqqjuj36NJ0ptD2eaHL6Ulo7hevIdc-JHQUBRmZs

Year 170  of the Second Age

3/03/2024

Issued By: 

Roseen Mossborn

〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓

A Bid For Election

〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓

Statement:

I have observed the ups and downs of Urguans progress. especially during the tenure of the last king. I believe it is time for change, and I wish to throw myself into the competition for Urguans crown as Queen of the Obsidian throne. I will hold all of Urguan up on top of my shoulders and carry the dwarven burdens upon my back. I will keep the infighting to a minimum and create a new age of dwarven supremacy.

Below is a list of campaign promises that I and my council once elected will impose and create for new Urguani progress: 

〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓

Unification: 

FOR TOO LONG. The dwarves have fought and infighting weakened our kind. It is time for a unification under Urguan’s history to bring about a strong kingdom to form and for us to truly become a GRAND kingdom. By doing this I will create new laws having clan disagreements being settled diplomatically or by honor fights and imposing harsh punishments for dwarf on dwarf violence.

Adrazi

The dragonspawn have been far more active the last few stone years. This will end under my leadership. I will prepare the legion of Dungrimm and wage a new campaign against these vile creatures and make it clear to all darkspawn and magic beings to fear us. 

Druids

Although druidism is allowed by the clergy only if the druids are worshippers of Anabella. For too long has Aevos druids in the vale and other nations lived without worshiping Anabella. This will not do. It is time to eliminate these druids and force them to convert. 

Treasury 

Under my guidance I will seek out assistance from Armakak to further advance the dwarven treasury to ensure rich deep coffers and enough resources for a lifetime. 

Knowledge

With progress comes power, and knowledge is power. I seek to expand the dwarven minds and begin a collection of knowledge for Urguan in honor of Ogradhad. This also means dwarven knowledge shall no longer be allowed in other nations. We are the keepers of ancient practices, and it is ours alone granted to us by the gods.

Golemancy

One such practice of ancient knowledge bestowed by us from Yemekar himself is the art of Golemancy. This is a dwarven magic, plain and simple. As Queen, I will task myself and my countrymen to hunt down this abused art by other descendants and eliminate any who try to corrupt or turn this beautiful art.

Activity

When I become Queen, my largest promise to you all is my presence. I can guarantee you my fellow dwarfs that my councilmen and I will always be there for you with no long periods of absence like many that came before me.

〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓★〓

Signed, 

Roseen Mossborn,

Priestess of Grimdugan

oI0Wkf7bAwYvM0DPuBwWg5kyd7gvBCsbOmFfadH1aKhhtQ5NlkR7IjyHzMG5_cfam4RMCXfzfpXzkOWhVGs3mWAEsPtfbmXqEX-913_OZjZnB5KWGMijhTYXsE2B5ySztnr9IKDW9IRz12avxtfid_g

(This banner represents a forge, and with this forge I shall create a new Urguan)

Thurgrim Silverbraid scanned the posted notice of Roseen's campaign promises, heaving a disappointed sigh and shake of his head. 

"Half of these're sensible, an' th' other only serve t'send us backwards as a nation. Y'were close, Roseen. So close..." He'd murmured, drawing a hand through the short curls of his beard.

"oi.. yeh stole my ideas..." Grumbles Ulfar. "Leave et tu the children teh lack originality!"

Thumbrindal held his hot chocolate beer at hand as he looked at the missive"compared to me close kin t'at run for keng aswell ye 'ave a good wae to structure yer goals, but most of t'em do nae serve teh intrest of teh people, ye were close..."