A King of Vuur'dor

irongutemblemnew.png?ex=65f1f0a4&is=65df7ba4&hm=c1d5b434cb3564c83ef60f40f44d92a7654067caf18b90b0142dd246d6b4d540&

━━《》━《》━《》━《》━《》━《》━━

A King of Vuur'dor

━━《》━《》━《》━《》━《》━《》━━

Many of you know me already, my reputation proceeds me in many cases. Many have made their minds up already, for that is the way of the stubborn dwed. Of those who wish to learn of me, however, I write this missive.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

I am Thromdrick Irongut, Clan father of the Irongut clan, final Lord Justiciar of Urguan, High Prophet of Ogradhad, Rhun Oathed, Strolok'dur, Dok'ok of Vuur'dor, Creator of the Bak'ur'lordakmar. By my hand was the fuse struck that felled Kal'Darakaan, by my hand were some of the first caverns of Khron'Hundmar dug, and by my hand is life itself crafted from Vuur'dor as Yemekar once crafted the dwedmar. As I examine my competitors fields I see inexperience bristled by naivety in most. Of this, I can promise the opposite from myself, I have spent far greater time in the Kingdom then all but one of my fellow candidates and understand what it means to be Urguani, to be dwed.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

The Legion's Might

My contenders seem eager to strike at our enemies. To strike at the heart of those opposed to our ideals. Of this, I have seen in my years, I have seen it fail far more than succeed. Calls to strike at druids or to "no longer take disrespect from our enemies" are admirable but lack the wisdom of true wartime of times where Urguan did not stand with continent spanning coalitions. I would not see us tied up in such conflicts, the dwedmar must tend to their wealth. To strike out recklessly will only blunt our crafts and dull our gems. To attack those who practice golemancy beyond the dwedmar a naïve dream, admirable as it may be. I would not wish to see this, under my rule war shall be avoided at all costs, less we fall to disrepair once more in its name. Let the legion's might be preserved for those who truly deserve it so that we might strike with the force mightier than ever before should the time truly come.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

The Clans' Might

At the heart of the mountain lies the clans and their might. Of this I am not ignorant, being a member of a smaller clan I am well and truly familiar with working with the other clans. To unite the clans is an ongoing task and one that I would dedicate myself to just as my fellow candidates. My greatest mentor to date, Norli Starbreaker, was not of my clan. Nor pupils of mine, nor other teachers of mine. Since my beginnings at the Grand Kingdom I have been of the dwedmar, not solely of the Khorul'mar. I knew how to keep particular clans in check in my tenure as the Lord Justiciar and acted accordingly, ensuring the stability of the kingdom.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

The Faith's Might

In the icy glaciers of Khron'Hundmar my faith was reborn anew. Taught by the Rhun Prophet, I was forged into a dwed of great faith in the Brathmordakin. I have carried this on with my teachings to all who would listen. Even in the face of blatant persecution and imprisonment, I maintained my faith. For that is the purpose of what it is to be dwed. Da Kirka Dverja must be reshapen, forged anew as one as we strive for now. Da Kirka Dverja must once more gain its standing on the council, its standing to beholden the dwedmar to its law for we are lost without our faith.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Our Allies' Might

Of the writings most worrying to me as I examined my fellow candidates' missives was that of the abandoning of our allies who have stood with us for many years. To turn only to our closest neighbors and ourselves betrays the lives of other nations who have fought for Urguan. Nations like Haense would not leave us in our direst of times, of this we should return the honor. For the dwedmar are folk of honor.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Our Greed's Might

Perhaps the most radical of the changes I wish to see in the kingdom is the renewal of the greed of Urguan. Our great ancestor was renown for his greed, of which I fear much of has been lost with time. The greatest offender of this is the Workforce of Urguan. It betrays our ideals to have an institution of crafting led solely by the government who may remove and replace whomever sits atop it at will. Dwed who work their fingers to the bone will see only the pay mandated by the treasury of Urguan. No longer should such stand. Under my Grand Kingdom, the workforce shall be disbanded to make way for the privatization of all crafting in Urguan. The dwed who works himself bloody shall see the fruits of his labor as he dictates not as the Grand King dictates. He who founds his own workforce must be the one who may choose his own successor, who may own that which he has built rather than give it away at the Grand King's whim.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Narvok oz Urguan, Narvok oz Yemekar, Narvok oz Derkalimin

Signed,

5ttIS4jf5R1_Lx4Va2UO4_Zti8EeXnj1xDO-ltZrxxntyoUzOhppHQoxK3oW2Et3Jaqc9jg30UDQYs5lYvZz1wPenDxN3SCdriXRsc2ZJ-OFS7-dpLA6BiaQaMZqFstfgQ2dWXAyXht2UqaENXwKYSU

“An impressive pedigree.” Narvi admitted, nodding at many of the sensible proposals. “But we must address our nations declining industry, that is the most pressing matter!” He declared, brooding in thought.

Thumbrindal would nod with Thromdricks campaign missive, before discarding it among the others on his desk. "A good worded letter, but to call ot'e nominees inexperienced, is rat'e blunt, oi believe we a'e luckeh we got young folk wiff a burnin pasion to lead teh nation to a broig'ter future. all you did was name yourself as great, and put critique before teh ot'e nominees, oi am su'e t'ey couldve said teh same on ye behalf, but held restraint out of respect."

"Nothing mentioned about our Industry, Mentioning that the other seek to betray our allies? We simply want our Dwarven pride back! And where is the golemancy? Nothing mentioned apart from not hunting those who have STOLEN it from us!" The dwarf obviously wrote this in a unique font, just to drive his point further