"ONLY NOW I LIVE WORTHY," | Hymn of The Host of St. Johann

yLs9BXuk0Akt8zHa-rLH8m_x4O-BZaD9muMtdktpittsosFXb0AgiQq5F30QyINrLhlTXYS2ZWi9UbtNOOGlgg_vkxsWZzcQQp0g5Ok8EXXIFU_z_3GsOQtkde2aHouZlIPqXlT3ayeC2yYqpbQZl1E

“NUR JETZT LEBE ICH WÜRDIG,”

“ONLY NOW I LIVE WORTHY,”

Hymn of The Host of St. Johann

Composed in the year of our Lord 1967 by Gottfried Barclay

sepsSKpgnULJleZoIrnCOapataQBudAnQUIqA3bLEzJ9q39_IV0GDwbRsEbxnZB7pxaTRoQBfmhFBNw_dpGlOpBGRViWMF0MYU5a__JyLcaeGzLKrXNagFPRAQbTJX3oW4go3y9-oVA--8x4pYPJDT8

Composed by the Gottfried Barclay, in the founding years of the Principality of Reinmar and its subsequent military order, The Host of St Johann. The song sings of the tales of St Johann, and the great achievement that has now been wrought forth to the Reinmaren people.

Thus are the translated lyrics of the song, sung a new by the many battle brothers and sisters of The Host of St Johann in the Waldenic tongue;

Only now I live worthy,
Since my sinful eye has seen
The uncorrupted land and also the earth
To which so much honour is given.
That which I have prayed for
has happened to me.
I came to this place,
Where St Johann walked in sanctified form,

Beautiful lands, rich and glorious,
Which I have seen before,
You surpass them all.
What miracles have happened here!
That a maiden bore a child,
Exalted over all the sanctified host,
How could this not be a miracle?

Here He was sainted, pure as He was,
So that man might be pure.
Then He let himself be struck here,
So that we Reinmaren might be free.
Otherwise, we would have been lost.
Hail to you, spear, cross, and thorn!
Woe to you, heathens,
that this outrages you!

sepsSKpgnULJleZoIrnCOapataQBudAnQUIqA3bLEzJ9q39_IV0GDwbRsEbxnZB7pxaTRoQBfmhFBNw_dpGlOpBGRViWMF0MYU5a__JyLcaeGzLKrXNagFPRAQbTJX3oW4go3y9-oVA--8x4pYPJDT8

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET,

His Grace, Gottfried Barclay von Kanunsberg RSTSR

Duke of Kanunsberg, Vizekanzler of Reinmar, Ritter of the Order of Saint Tylos The Stallion of Reinmar,

Cannonside, Aide to his Holiness' Inquisition

Ef0pSR1u7zmu-tpUvbdO3uDXY6SNhod4PcZ1fChCcOYuUh8_1Brhq9aGVpPL14pI9m5zcUY5CNA1tL04HfB8uaByp1ZOIFYWdq12SSUvHFuM_kxObCTSJ6CpnTtny8gUpVX8yLTRMTgB1nDSs2n5BhM

The Princess Adalfriede tapped her foot in time to the drums, feeling the power of Reinmar singing in her veins!

Although he could only fully understand the song when translated, Sir Rafael Stroheim felt an unwavering tinge of pride in his nation nonetheless!