[Apotheosis] - Recap -  Act 1, Unity and The Forgotten

squakhawk

17 minutes ago, wooz said:

Pardon if it came off relatively toxic. I've been at work for 7 hours (i am very tired.) and I'm very autistic. 

My intention isn't to say "all azdrazi are being disrespectful!!!" It's more "people are whether intentionally or not, it happens. Considering the high stakes nature of the eventline. It's to be expected and I think it's a bit... Lack for a better word, cringe, to say everyone is being respectful." That goes for both sides obviously. 

dune-dune2021.mp4

*the an-gho shuffled his massively obese form forward towards woozerly, jowels swaying with every step

"yeah that checks out. idk ive been pretty cringe too. just look at my ban history. id be a hypocrite if I said Ive never been a mean person"

21 minutes ago, Jentos said:

dune-dune2021.mp4

*the an-gho shuffled his massively obese form forward towards woozerly, jowels swaying with every step

"yeah that checks out. idk ive been pretty cringe too. just look at my ban history. id be a hypocrite if I said Ive never been a mean person"

fat_an-gho.png?ex=66099cc2&is=65f727c2&h

A aged, wrinkled face slowly wakes up within the medbay. The old human knight feeling a stinging pain coming from their leg and scattered along their form as they slowly come to their senses. Groggy, a little battered, but as they look down...thankfully. They still had their leg. Glancing around, seeing their other kin and friends being tended too, beds filled with patients and worried families his head came down upon the cushion with a 'thump'.

"It could of been worse..."

With that mumble, his eyes slowly closed. As he took the moment to rest. And recuperate once more.