[Prophecy] The Harvest That Wasn’t; Famine’s Return.

Spoiler

[Prophecy]
The Harvest That Wasn’t;
Famine’s Return.

"Lord Gazardiel, change-bringer, realm-mender,
Harbinger of seasons and harvester of all.
Grand keeper of Creation’s keys, I beseech you:

Reap our sins as the grain, let naught remain.
Undo what is done. This world cannot be won.

…Save us."

But no answer came. The God of Endings and Beginnings lay dead in the sand.
Calor Mortis had been shattered, and the Great Dusk promised for this world would not come, nor the Immaculate Dawn promised thereafter.
The Hour of Twilight had struck, and the Lord of Fate was impaled upon the Spear of Brev. Destiny was smothered in her sleep and the hourglass fell on its side.

This wasn’t supposed to happen.

Woe to thee, 
Harvester’s Three
Sickle, Scythe and Sword,
Tools to plunder Vailor’s shores.

The world once young grew haggard and sick. Stars dimmed as the Dark bubbled up from below. The Black Sun came without radiance. The dead roamed an empty world. Rain rose the seas and drowned the fields. Mountains became dust. The last war had been fought and the last king starved on his throne. The cracks in creation began to show, as time eroded the Veil far past its intended expiration. 

artem-demura-damned.jpg?1695041137

(ArtemDemura)

The slow death. The steady doom,
A stagnant peril that eternity brings.
Famine and pestilence in a world that outlived war and death.

How long do we have left? A millenia? A century? Months? Minutes?
Magic has already begun to fade. Man cannot rule himself. The Xionists were wrong. The end times were thwarted, yet the cosmos remains doomed. Order is apathy. Apathy is suicide.

We must unmake to make again. We must destroy to create. 
Pave bridges to the Void that the Horrors may cross.
Open Hell’s gates and set the Abyss ablaze.

Absolution is no longer an option.
May sin consume everything and itself.
May Chaos reign.

Horned beasts and tentacular nightmares burn and bleed and squirm and scream in contrast to the grey, withering world. They are closing in.

The choice is yours.

Spoiler

jack-sparrow-johnny-depp-pirate-salute-c

Another prophecy. Images crept into her minds eye, of desperate times and starving Kings. How strange. She missed a step, knees buckling and she found herself sprawled on the ground just outside. The girl didn't move, simply staring now upon weeds unplucked and grass overgrown.

A woman of broken and shattered mind - body still lined with the Infernal sigils of the war that had struck down Gazardiel and maimed Eshtael - writhed in her sleepless slumber. A shriek pierced through Hexicanium, jolting awake as she remembered the fateful battle over, and over, and over again. Dame Viktoriya shuddered, withered & bony hands clutching the stone slab she slept on. 

"Not again, not again ..."

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Topics

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates
    • Options

Options

• Haseroth

All the coalition NL's dying just in time for the warclaim season. 

• SimplySeo

The Azdromoth and Xan builds looked fuckin awesome. Good job.

• ToodIes

they should let seers see staff in /vanish

• Stone

Stein's Final Moments
      Alone, that was the feeling he felt, as he laid on the table in the surgical room in the Hohkmat clinic. Fear made itself  known as well, as he was recently cured from vampirism in that very room. The fear only grew as the restraints seemed to get tighter and the room spinning. Two others made there way in, separate, and at different times. They were once friends, family even if it came down to it. But his actions caused them to forget him as someone good. Hour's passed by as Stein, now called Almer, laid there on the surgical table, waiting for his fate to be decided. The door creaked open and his restraints came loose, allowing himself to sit up. His fate had been decided, the only thing he could do, was make it painless. The choices were simple, die a painful death, or be put to sleep, feeling nothing. The decision was simple, as he took the Nightsap juice given to him.

Before drinking, memories of his life flashed in his mind, memories of his childhood on his farm with his family, that he had forgotten so long ago. Now taking a drink of the juice, memories of his time in Reinmar, the friends he made that grew into a family outside of his original home on the farm. And as he slowly drifted away, his memories were of his new friends, now wishing him dead. The last image that made it's way to his mind was everyone he knew, gathered together. Almost like a final farewell, even though he did not deserve it. As his death drew near a tear rolled down his face, before his heart stopped, his limbs and body turning cold, and his image, slowly fading away, into the darkness, as he drew his very last breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      OOC NOTE:
      Finally, after almost three months of playing as Stein/Njal/Almer, I have finally made the decision to pk him. This wasn't the ending I wanted for him, however this is the ending I am giving him. I am taking this time to thank everyone that was a part of his life, these past three months on the server have been a blast. Stein and myself have made a lot of friends that I hope to keep and play along side them with other characters I make. So for those reading this thank you and to anyone that knows, give a salute as "The Stone Fortress" has finally fallen.

I will now take the time to thank those that have impacted Stein's life greatly @FunkehMelon @melonth @ickyNuN @confusedjester @Rocky_Wolf @SmothBM  @Irishmanmichael  and of course many more that I am sadly too lazy to actually search up and apologize for it. However though not everyone that has impacted Stein's life will be on here, I have not forgotten you and will never forget you. So thank you all for the fun three months, and I will see you all in my next lives <3!

• Tigergiri

All lotc characters have an expiration date 

• _RoyalCrafter_

xan died, 2 NLs dead. coincidence?

• Islamadon

Can we get Almaris on the museum :3

No Recent Status Updates