Looking to play Automaton for Book-Printing

I have decided to no longer play main characters/personas so that I can provide better support as a moderator both in-game (2nd in tickets currently) & on the forums. It has probably been a result of my storied time on the server introducing new guilds (Teutonic Order back in Aegis) & cultures (Subudai in early Asulon, Cingedoz in Almaris, Kwee'Hayastaani in Aevos) that has resulted in a feedback loop where I introduce a new culture/group entity & players tend to look to me to be the leader of said introduced culture/player-group.

Unfortunately, I simply do not have the time to contribute to the server in this way and far prefer the younger folks to have fun in that regard. I do, however, enjoy transmitting lore, history, sciences into Minecraft books and like to contribute in this way. To this end, I had the novel idea of either PKing my current "main character/persona" & making an automaton or otherwise "window-dressing entity" or transfer my character into an automaton or "window-dressing entity" if that is possible.

I am looking for at least two locations that I could be a book printer for. Do not expect me to play a main persona for you, though I don't mind the occasional interaction, but nothing sustained ergo I am fine playing an automaton that just gives visual & interactive detail in the background. I would also love to contribute in terms of lore-writing, environmental builds for your given location, and/or small architecture build support as I've improved markedly in my small builds - just don't expect me to be able to build a massive Minas Tirith build because I don't have that level of schematic/creative juice.

Example of my Book Transmissions/Transcriptions

Spoiler

PS: I am already booked to support @Minuvaswith a book project affecting Hokhmat. I am not scrapping that support and will see it finished.

I am happy to oblige with anything Automatons. But I expect you'll have many offers, but I'm happy to offer.

helldivers-2-automaton.png

Filthy commie bot 🙂

f o r  d e m o c r a c y

I am currently looking for a player for an Animii Automaton that I will be building soon as part of my Alchemist’s final lesson with his mentor.

If you’re interested and/or would like more info, please DM me on Discord (Discord: .digit ).

Thank you to all those who have expressed interest in having me join them as automatons/machine spirits.

I will be transferring my Farisbarii character into a Machine Spirit with @Evonpire & will be playing an automaton with @Digit_005. I will be slowly wrapping up transferring Kwee ownership to another player over the next few weeks and transitioning to playing these two window-dressing characters after Ramadan. Cheers!