The DECLARATION Of The EMPIRE OF OREN

adamc2000

Well HI!  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Did you miss adamc2kbro?

• yes
    • Absolutely my liege
    • Miss you? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU!

To Our BELOVED LOTCERS, Happy Last Ten Nights!

eHcHQALnI-5gSqvn7N-YjUlzm8yjncmH3NMUD2AbrkEC7ot79JYTeJAxKaaDrAlS-X4_PiWB81Dr3HM10aLZIENshKrdmohAMuhmBpMWgZ7WSSkIO8IMWN3Y52zrBlZjRqkP31bnnF4JE5SzhoZbCk8

As you all know, we are in the blessed month of Ramadan, a time when the Muslim community of LOTC has stepped aside from the distractions of daily life to focus on their faith and connection with Allah. It is a time of fasting, prayer, reflection, and increased acts of worship.

As we enter the last ten nights of Ramadan, we are presented with a golden opportunity to seek the Night of Decree, Laylat al-Qadr!

Now you mineman goober who like many has either too busy of a life to research what it is or your entire life is on that mineman server as rp and cringe yourway to political power, xoxo SO FEAR NOT! I shall tell you!

Spoiler

xqCllB20_HLN910LddpNSotkDZ3uBLba0XhGdxE0mbLHuRTcMkAKQTDGDQfNsu_Nubt27VO-qiy_rHGMLNLp_DZQNx2wzxVwIKOl8--nPSrxCUBi9b1zZdKdpE1ds1itCiiJo5zz9kOFm9HUfObF5k4
Laylat al-Qadr is a night that is better than a thousand months. It is a time of immense blessings, forgiveness, and mercy from Allah. These nights are a chance for us to increase our worship, seek forgiveness for our sins, and draw closer to our Creator. It begins from sunset until sunrise, for us muslims from Mughrib to Fajr.

The Night of Decree, as described in the Quran, is a night of peace and tranquility, during which angels descend to earth. The rewards for worship on this night are multiplied manifold, and it is a time when our prayers are more likely to be answered. It is a night that holds great significance in the life of a believer, and one that should be sought with sincerity and devotion.

During these last ten nights, we strive to increase our acts of worship, such as praying extra prayers such as Qiyam al-Layl or Tahajjud, reciting the Quran, making sincere supplications/ Duas, and engaging in remembrance of Allah like Zikr. We should also strive to seek forgiveness for our sins and ask Allah for His mercy and blessings.

It is important to remember that the Night of Decree could fall on any one of the odd-numbered nights of the last ten nights of Ramadan. Therefore, it is recommended to increase our worship and devotion during all of these nights, so that we may not miss out on this blessed opportunity.
TCPuW08egfHyaz8j5mhkbzlX10eODoceFmneORvpTuqLydsG-imdaQC3cya0yvjgWZ7f6rgWNgRYEB0fQweKL64QYVrv6yH50Sh5Wp3oW7lvhFnC-ARAkXJNDQ-l_Uw2AIV9AxvNy7V5mCN23ccpOAY
Now those aren't muslims you may also be asking, “well Adam what does this have to do with me?”
Well, I'll tell you! Many believe this night is not exclusive to only muslims!

We believe that any prayers that were not answered by Allah will give you something far much worth to you then you may perceive it! For example! You may ask to be rich in life,  and while you may not actually become rich with money you could become rich in knowledge, family things that have far greater worth, or blessed with a great opportunity for both!

As we strive to make the most of these last ten nights, let us also remember the less fortunate and those in need around the world. Ramadan is a time of generosity and giving, and we should strive to help those in need to the best of our ability. By doing so, we not only fulfill our duty of charity/zakat but also spread kindness and compassion in the world. So please keep in your prayers for the less fortunate and places who struggle in times of hardship such as places inflicted with famine, war, poverty, and diseases. Best way to help them is to ask Allah/GOD the most powerful and indeed the most merciful and generous for he is the best of helpers.

Soon after the last ten nights of Ramadan, we will be celebrating Eid, a joyous occasion that marks the end of Ramadan. It is a time of celebration, gratitude, and unity for the Muslim community. In the coming weeks, you will see an Eid post so stay tuned you goobers!.

In conclusion, let us make the most of these last ten nights of Ramadan, seeking the Night of Decree with sincerity and devotion. May Allah accept our worship, forgive our sins, and shower His blessings and mercy upon us all.
Yyg2J6nVXB9BkwjZCmkHsV4CnKUl3pdNRJJK7AKpj3dJTn_ce0wTat5X-IY_OV6E5U_N4bsXtXo9jtvdxVDowx-1AKf4EE2900VjFVk3Wpn-3WScQo5Xx_8RU-YvGcVlu1F7I6ZsKOtFlqLqltGwAOo

Heh you thought you could get away did ya? NAW AW! RAMADAN LAST TEN DAYS CHALLENGE!

Your challenger today ladies and gentlemen! Drumroll pleaaase….

You whether irl or in game compliment a homie, smile or emote smiling and brighten someone day up! Lot of people think that someone can get a lot of compliments but let me tell you something!

No we don't ;-;
yGtZxjxYiVwtD-5bjnzJBwV2brjIA8fFBcexxDIL5iNT3pKhIbSWpWe7c-kP6-bUKpos4Ca79qKAyg674TENCEJ8dcIm7CwGaszeirq-UULA-Dpc-iRNU8Y3nNQN0mtxVAZV9DawZQmspNnPbEkHXag
So go out there! Make someone's day! And for EXTRA EXTRA BROWNIE POINTS! Donate to charity, donate to something you believe to be in a good cause. To donate in charity is as we say “giving a loan to GOD, and he will multiply it for you tens, hundreds or thousands folds!” remember that even giving a smile or helping someone is an act of charity!

Ehem, love you all and stay true to yourselves and be one that helps humanity one step at a time! Ramadan Mubarak everyone! 

You gotta be careful Adam, that title is going to trigger some people!

giphy.gif

Banter aside, تقبل الله منا ومنكم صالح الأعمال

best type of clickbait.

stay blessed adam, stayed blessed

you are a nutcase adam

speak to me sometime again

@Optimus420if I had to kiss a male LOTCer on the mouth.. Well.. 

Adam is out here click baiting me harder than the YouTube algorithm