FIRST REINMAREN WAR GAME

THE

N0Zwz_lmNPIPYG0ZNrCd9PHmCsdcz34tmJ6M3MOBts71usBf_utPmcZoOhy8QgQwGE0r9VZdrzQbvBxjaMPEgugjxwRbn5RXsRjjiMDoGn7U2wuon1t6zxt2zDdSRV74ItgTjKTT--6y8CKHaUzPleQ

FIRST REINMAREN WAR GAME

P4M1rMOZFZpFnx7jxXwddIaXjSMWHfeOyPKnZiO9PduIkjabA3zeYUQP9FANQPUvc-FEuKqn7A-saAM-hNzeE7QFJuCpbgmM0CIC-1b3Tn_dTmo_zinvTh_0GE7qi7Yd87rC09jGUCsw1foNFw0eSfA

ERSTES REINMAREN-KRIEGSSPIEL | FIRST REINMAREN WAR GAME

Issued by the Fürst of Minitz

In the year of our Lord 1972

kTPVBKxmdavLCCwEaSB_zvZ_CmoHTeth8VRqH8onk-NHpEz6gQsOngJ3s0mNIeIk3ChjaMAI2Y-cQTyXv7tOMYIrzNAb9SVTloXNgE_ZwpEqQ1wGUdMnDQ5QgrrUZATfFuV_MudlFNauPd8MAtYLDC0ÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON REINMAR,

Hear ye, O kin and loyal subjects of mine, these words that flow forth from Kretzen;

Prepare your knuckles and summon your courage, for the first Reinmaren War Game is upon us! I, Leon, Champion of Gelimar, and Nikolaus, Champion of Theoderic, extend summons to the sons and daughters of Reinmar to join us in our war game of Capture the Banner. We shall converge in the Ferdenwald within the coming year.

Those aligned with the Gelimarssons are instructed to don green war paint upon their faces, while those pledged to the Theoderikin are to bear blue war paint. Let this distinction signify our allegiance and unity as we venture forth into the fray.

My kinsmen, I implore you to stand alongside the Gelimarssons and accompany me on this timeless trial of valor and glory. Together, let us attain victory against the vile Theoderikin under Nikolaus.

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, LEON, Prince in Reinmar and of Minitz, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald, Lord of Durres, Chieftain of the Reinmaren, Warden of the Franklands and Ferdenwald

Father Gregor throat sang Reinmaren tunes of old as he applied green war paint over his face with care, staring at an artistic rendition of Leon Barclay the First, that looked back in what would have doubtlessly been pride.

image.png?ex=662dc54f&is=661b504f&hm=59625e3ae20ef0a38196f8b9d01ccdd8b4d4f2db8fbd14c7f078f7e6b9a91d32&=

ALFRED DONS HIS BLUE WARPAINT AND PREPARES TO SMASH LEON THE EVIL GELIMARSSON

Sir Varik von Wesenburg dons GREEN warpaint!
"RAAAAAHHHH GELIMARSSONS! DOWN WITH THE THEODERIKIN"

The Erstkanzler donned the green dye across his body, ready to fight for his Prince! 

"LOS GEHTS! LOS GEHTS! LOS GEHTS!"

NIKOLAUS THE THEODERIKIN PREPARES TO DESTROY FATHER GREGOR IN THE FIELD OF BATTLE!

Adalwulf von Haas started to ferociously hit his chest and began to bark and howl, much like a feral Hound in the war grounds.

Edited by Cryptic

Anselm Barclay proudly paints his face blue, readying himself to crush the Gelimarssons in the field of battle.