Final Farewell (Enomi Dravnu)

TW: Suicide, Emotional Writing

Outside of the remains of a once great kingdom, one might find a letter with no address.

To Those Who Remain,

To my remaining friends, this is my final farewell. It’s time for me to leave this realm, with a heart full of broken promises.

I am Enomi Dravnu, former noble of a far away kingdom, former resident of Nor’asath. Both of my homes have been lost, with nothing left but ashes and loneliness, it was not meant to be.

I am Enomi Dravnu, former partner to a suicide victim, former partner to a man who went missing. Both who had promised not to leave me behind, but both have forgotten their promises. It was not meant to be.

I am Enomi Dravnu. When I first arrived in Nor’asath, I was a broken girl with little hope. The time I had spent there was some of the best time of my life. I finally had a place I belonged, where everyone could accept me regardless of my birth. I was truly happy. Regardless of me looking different from my family. Alas, good things do not last, as it was not meant to be.

Despite that, I did my best to continue to bring happiness to the land I now called my home. But it was not meant to be, as the remains of an abandoned kingdom were simply crushed by a meteor, a meteor who did not worry about what it’s destruction might do to the poor souls who considered it’s target their only home. Their only source of comfort. Their only source of camaraderie. Alas, it was not meant to be.

All that remains is the memory of burning flesh. All that remains is the broken promises of those I loved, of those who left. All that remains is a broken soul, a tired soul. A soul that simply wishes to rest.

I’m sorry to those who remain, but do not weep for me. My time in the mortal realm was never meant to last. Instead, embrace those you hold dear to you. Keep your promises.

As for me, I’ll finally be moving on to my final chapter. As the water fills my lungs, I’ll be swept away to a better land. Those same waters who brought me to Nor’asath in the first place. Those same waters who doomed me to lose yet another place I called home.

I won’t lie to you all, I’m scared. But fear has become a constant to me. Fear of heights, fear of storms, fear of losing people, fear of being alone, fear of scaring others away. Alas, I cannot run from my fears. The only path left is blocked by fear, after all. What other choice do I have but overcoming it?

At last, this is my final farewell to you all. I truly hope you are able to live a life happier than mine, more fulfilled than mine. A life with those you love. Please, for my sake, hold them close. That’s my final wish as my soul makes its way to Star’gush. 

From Your Friend,

𝕰𝖓𝖔𝖒𝖎 𝕷𝖔𝖆'𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖓𝖚

Edited by warmishice
spoiler since the topic can be upsetting to some

Faraway from Aevos, A raven brought a letter to his table. He didn't think that anything new was happening in the mainland. Glorier took a moment and sat down to read through, it didn't take long for him to raise his hand and cover his eyes as he slouched on over. "uhv'thyleer, laht a'yom myxzu bylnaz myrz a'gobb me ky’axat zy yrax. my roual aeth uhv’laht ko hru ax...." He took a deep breath and stood up from the chair, he goes on to the kitchen and stand in the middle for a moment. In the middle of the night, a Maehr goes on to make a sweet strawberry cake for no one in particular.

Vel'luah Translation:

Spoiler

"My friend, you were always someone who stood by justice and order. to hear of your death like this"

The word traveled to an uruk who sat near a hookah

”We may have had our differencez, but diz realm just lozt ah hozh azh. Zee you in ztarguzh Enomi.”

She began to load the hookah with crayons in Enomi’s memory.

2 minutes ago, BakedPotato said:

The word traveled to an uruk who sat near a hookah

”We may have had our differencez, but diz realm just lozt ah hozh azh. Zee you in ztarguzh Enomi.”

She began to load the hookah with crayons in Enomi’s memory.

In the afterlife, Enomi feels a sudden burst of rage. 

Doing drugs in her memory is crazy I applaud you

Some shaman woman in Stargush blinks as she visits the HALL OF ENDLESS STUDY. Spotting Enomi, Qudlia quirks a brow. 

"More and more by the days. Years?" Puzzled, she settled herself for her search. The advance art of Forks

Spuds caught wind of his once friend’s death. He took out from his seemingly endless pockets a necklace he had not worn for years. He looked over the brilliantly gleaming silver that the well made and kept necklace possessed. He looked at the cookie designed front and then with one finger rotated it around and read the name on the back. He held with him no regret, not a single doubt in his mind he would have changed a thing “And that leaves two more to wait on. It won’t be long now.” He would put the necklace back in his ratty pocket and then lean back onto his horde. A look of contemplation washing over his face.

Pupils of amethyst caught sight of the letter, gaze trailing along the ink. 

"Oh."

Grief. Such a charted ocean for the scar ridden 'ker suddenly caught him in the pull of its unrelenting tides.

It was just a boy that had grown to see Enomi as family, ankles already dipped in that retrenched oceans shores. But, it was a drowning man now that needed her most, selfish as it may.

Needed, but gone. A star in his constellation snuffed out, though a candle hued of black was lit instead, safely resting within the controlled confines of his own home.

"Goodbye, Enomi." - "...I thank you, for everything."