From Lion Cub To She-Devil

ellielove15

From Lion Cub To She-Devil

pentagram on floor" - Playground

Leoni woke up to the smell of stale air and the debilitating feeling of malflame on her upper torso. Her blurred vision could only see faded figures in a circle around her. Her ears could only faintly hear their chatter amongst themselves, having only just woken up. She realized that her hands and feet were tied by rope, making her unable to do much other than squirm and turn her head about. Her eyes focused as she rose from her artificial stupor. The figures around her were the three that had ambushed her while on patrol. Apparently she’d been captured rather than killed after everything went to black. She hoped that her patrol-mate had either escaped or at least wasn’t dead. Her paladin armor was tattered and warped by several hits from a blunt weapon. Small amounts of blood were dripping from her torso, the wet lacerations underneath having been unattended during her trip. 

She turned towards the main figure among the group, a woman of pale skin and blonde-white hair. “Why- Why am I not dead?” She croaked inquisitively. The figures stood there silently, the response would be the rushing of malflame all over her body. The young mali warrior wailed in agony, the pain like nothing she’d ever felt before. Within moments, she began a horrific transformation. Her pale skin began to turn rough and changed to the color of dried blood. A set of pale, keratinous horns were born after painfully pushing their way out of her skull. A lizard-like tail would grow from her backside while her canines turned to long, pointed fangs. Her nails turned the color of oil as they stretched to arrowheads. Her brown hair inherited from her mother was now ashened by the fel-flames. 

Not soon after the transformation was complete, the pain faded as she once again fell into a man-made slumber. The figures transported her body to the front of the Sunbreak Keep. Her soul was now damaged goods to the Sunlit Lord, unable to be embered as her mentors were training her towards. 

(Out of the sake of phone formatting please bare with me)

”they protected her- they should of just…”

in a distant memory The dame saw flashes of smiles glancing towards her. “Let’s go on an adventure mom!”

”they cursed her- Elena, I’m sorry. We failed you.” 

The memories flashed by continued the scene Into a dark cabin “you knew little of me, you cared for my own- as if they were yours” The disturbed flashes came with echos, insanity? Grief? Maybe even some sort of regret confused as pity?

Thus her eyes gazed into the large waterfall that stood before her, the jungles singing with nature as she stood in this broken and shattered boulder.

”The duty is all I have left, If they wish to keep the victim in such state, then they can also cure her on their own…”

the paladin laughed almost out of no where. 

“so much for order”