THE LION'S SHARE - IOANNA FOR GRAND MAER

9Wp2uY4G-SnfklNA1UauRArDZQcwKQCd46jrKFyLVypvYKCFrMdWReSmPG4ewQnbQ8cfa9sOZMxj7bLkefSab-2Gzl3-Pvqoo8UAsOPBv_DfNxMGblXB221b2b5zLdjzk5qVcz8rFNejwoAnrqnH02c

A Promise of Wealth, Prosperity, and Pride

10th hag i Tov ag Yermey i 526 E.S. | 10th of the Sun’s Smile, 1973

Nt1DBoxHITj47hk9nn7s1-WYQWQ49D6SoDjV4QDgkFbaBXMZr7IQ2gAI6SGseMXz0KcLdqX_-DQXZcir6FqaYQjVjVq3cV_ZkJ8zLiOQVK2C0Zq6_acF3jA0GlvvRcCBhh2eUQn8RHC363fjNqhKqO4

To the citizens of New Valdev,

For many years now, I have dedicated myself in service to those who have resided within the walls of Valdev. This place where I found a renewed sense of home, where I met my husband and birthed my children. Where lifelong friendships have been forged and made stronger by a shared love of our Crown and our country. I have seen patriots die gladly for their kingdom, soldiers rush to the defense of their kinsmen, and princes seek comradery from those they were born to shepherd. All this has come from within our Haeseni capital, this prized jewel of the North.

But for all this praise, there is something lacking. The Crown is busy with the tireless work of ensuring the continued success of Hanseti-Ruska, the Brotherhood is pressing forward in their pursuit of these accursed darkspawn that seem to plague humanity. In the midst of it all, our city lacks a leader. One who might represent its citizens as a whole, to advocate for their rights and deliver the desired  results. In my time since arriving in Haense, I have placed myself at the disposal of all those who call our city home, be it through the acquisition of housing or the pouring of a hearty pint. It has been a personal effort of mine to speak up where others might not, to voice issues and concerns that others might not desire to bring to the surface. This requires a lion’s courage, something I assuredly possess.

Thus I, Ioanna d’Arkent-Kortrevich, do hereby declare my intent to run for the Office of Grand Maer.

PLANS & PROJECTS

The Haeseni Task Board - A great sign board within our city, that will promote the conducting of various errands on behalf of the city in return for payment and rewards. This would be done in the hope it would allow the less-fortunate of New Valdev a greater sum of coin, to be spent on necessities for themselves and their families.

The Grand Maer’s Forum - With the hope to host such an event either within the tavern or another major thoroughfare, this public discussion would be hosted every other saint’s week. All citizens, noble and common, would be welcome to come and vocalize any concerns or hopes they might have for the future development of our city.

Tournaments and Contests - In tandem with those bi-yearly forums, it would be my desire to host a variety of differing events ranging from Haeseni Chess to a bout of fisticuffs. Each would award its victor a sum of money and a unique prize, crafted by local merchants or smiths.

Foreign Relations & Commerce - With my background in diplomacy, I have a great interest in the relationship between our capital and the capitals of our various allied nations. Under my tenure, I would seek out opportunities to promote both trade and communication between ourselves and these foreign lands, so we might build stronger ties with those we call friends.

Vision for the Crownlands - The countryside surrounding the city have long sat in some neglect, in need of a similarly-diligent guiding hand. If elected, I will put a focus upon the village of Waltonburg and its surrounding environs, the farms and fields our people receive much of their nourishment from. No mill or barn shall sit unused, no bridge left derelict or pothole in the road unfilled. It is likewise my desire to see the great highways of our realm restored and extended, to promote safer travel between the capital and the lands of our King’s diligent vassals.

All of this and more, I promise to the people of New Valdev and Hanseti-Ruska. The Lion’s share of rewards, reaped to the benefit of all those who work and toil on behalf of their beloved kingdom. With GOD as my witness, this city shall see a Grand Maer unlike any before. A lioness shaking her mane, ready to do her people proud.

L4TcEH-EN3i-T3ejhWsE9VMKY5lwWPsUemIUe5ZouCrurGlw4eOrJmscF_XD5P_QE9Mx0Q67BRvamiEu044nqlSX-rMdk61az8qKIcd04UeXT3KXsSPrU6lei53vEkNgdg6pwv5V5qRXk6SzqagNNRA

Her Ladyship, Ioanna d’Arkent-Kortrevich

GyyjkGty8UMoWx4meb1uwjdQz6P2T_s-Uz9abul8xAzGUqIIe7Gw3x5gL361UJpOPM7f5NBCy-jepZRBjFpQX2iEL7sqmgmPrq6LWYqrOzf6t7r4o35USsf5WTDDSoTJSFCQ__M6yV3U7D9ZKUuuaJk

Little Emma Amador hopes she may cast her vote for the incredible, illustrious, talented Ioanna Kortrevich!

Rezalisa resists the urge to sin and commit voter fraud in the name of Lady Ioanna; she prays instead, for a brighter future with her as Maer.

Felyska Weiss turned her nose up, mildly offended by the choice of motif. Furrowing her brows and sucking in a subtle breath, she massaged her temple to helplessly ease her headache. "At the very least, they do appear to be appropriately passionate..." She muttered, finding some solace in blatant Ambition.

Ser Leonid looked towards his children as they saw his wife's campaign poster. "Children, brace yourselves. . . There is a landslide coming"

Liesbeth-Marie grinned. She already knew who she might be voting for. 

Esfir Artemisia is about to go on a campaign on behalf of her mentor.