A CALL FOR UNITY

[!]
Missives, one way or another, were distributed. Be it on a tavern wall or nailed to a tree. Spread wide, but sporadically, through Aevos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
watcherssymbol.png.e10d66398351a565fd7d245e614033dc.png

TO THOSE CALLED DEVILS,

Many missives have come stating hatred for our kind. The Haeseni wish to kill us all outright. The Petrans refuse to accept your existence. Even in the far reaches of the West, under the cherry blossoms: you are considered a leper.

They wish to rip you all apart. They wish to make you invisible. We are a reminder that descendant-kind is never far from the touch of Iblees. Our existence is the greatest weapon the warlocks have to wield. To rip apart a soul, and to let their enemies drive you towards the Dark.

Hate is a powerful thing. I fought for years, trying to serve ‘the right side’. Trying to hunt darkspawn. When I was brought into this horned form, they all turned on me. No longer, did they regard me with a smile. They wanted to kill me. I hadn’t changed, not my heart. Only my skin, my eyes.

I wonder if any of you remember what I looked like, back then.

The world would have you believe we are damned souls. Perhaps, they are right. For lo, does XAN turn his back on us. For hatred exists in his eyes, for sins not of our own fault. Malchediael too does turn his back. The spirits loathe our very existence. Proof of the touch of Iblees.

You may have heard my name. That of Sermi. To the Draalguna, I have heard you wished to appease the church by offering them my head. Do you think the sacrifice of a limb will save the whole? They see your blood as fetid. Your soul as cursed. You think you will be spared the pyre? Look at the many lambs before you. The Canon Church is good at waiting until you are upon the altar, to show you the knife.

I write you all today, my blessed kin, to offer you something more then death. Laelia and I have come together to offer you power and purpose. They hate you, for what you are. They will not stop. The day will come where you can accept this, and die… Or do as I do and fight back against it.

To us, you are blessed. To us, you are loved. The infernal blood that works through our veins makes us even more adapt at manipulating felflame. Your curse can be turned into a weapon and bring you strength even those who have taken the Lords gifts envy.

Why not come to those who wish for your success?

You need only write to us.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Basil Gambit. Church condemns group, group attacks the Church, group dooms themselves further. Classic." Brother Ninnias SMILES

"Get behind me." Cardinal Mattia protects the innocent canonists.

0K5465G.png

One golden hue gazes upon the missive, a soft breath exhaled as marked fingers take hold of one of the many pages. "May the children of blessed upbringings seek their strength... and perhaps a peace.." With such said, did the accursed woman turn away and be on with her journey through Aevos.

The elf spoke through in his cellar, "Unity...? Does her kindred not stand behind the Dralguna? It appears, most of the devils already want her head. It was her scum, that brought them into this situation, no?" Raziel hummed, pondering for a moment.

After having a lovely meal with his wife, Gusiam read the note given to him. Before he laughed, a laugh so hard it echoed within his own home within the dead of night. The Devil could not help but be a bit amuse at the attempt.

"So, the smoking cannon herself, the one who put all devils within this state, is now asking to rally under them? That is some irony that is...Truely Ironic in this case. I bet the others are laughing their asses off as well from this."

Before long, Gus took a moment, he at first neatly folded the letter, as his ramblings continued on.

"They claim we are abandoned but we can be redeemed, true, we had not a means to return ourselves. I could never understand these new transformed devils after all. Reality does not hit them the same, they are not born into the hardships that had been overcome many times by the older ones. Yet the one that drew a sword at the world and expect those that suffer now to gain from it. Please .... This devil, It seems even they have lost their way, One can only hope that they can be redeemed before one hunts them down."  To that, the shaman had went back to tending to his shrines. Continuing his simple life, yet those eyes remained looking down at the lands beyond.

A lone Dralguna responds in kind,

"Dearest Sermi, I'd not deign to offer your head to the church. When it would serve it's purpose far better on my mantlepiece. The canonist dogs don't deserve such a gift. I don't know who of my kin claimed such a thing, but I shan't seek you out. Stay clear of me, and I will do the same. If you know the name of the Dralguna that offered your head, tell me.

I don't hate you for what you are. I understand you seek refuge in a pact with the lords of moz'strimoza, that you want to cause suffering on to those that have so unjustly caused it to you. My only question is why? Why crawl into the arms of the very dieties that torture you and cursed you?

There's not a single good God. If you ever come to your senses, you know who to write to.
-Mircalla"

4 hours ago, Karina said:

Malchediael too does turn his back.

Tar-Caraneth Aryantë, self-declared Templar #1 and Malchediael's Favorite Princess, kept trying to call her patron but the brazen bonfire only responded with a busy tone. Unfortunately, she was unable to confirm his feelings on this matter.

Baldwin saw this missive as his face churned with anger and irritation, clutching the missive in his hand before walking around Reinmar and ripping them down. "Damn Bastards! Stay away from our children! You target innocents, kill men and women in front of their children then drain them of their hope. Tyrants, all of you! May God find his way of ridding you!" With that, Baldwin took his helmet and armor, placing it upon himself. He then grabs the reigns of his horse and hops onto it, riding away from Reinmar.

The Olgerian Muscle head was confused by the missive, he didn't understand it's meaning but that's because he's not familiar with the common language. He proceeded to use it for more beneficial needs, like toilet paper?

Todd looked at this missive from beyond the grave, giggling out loud as he waits for his creator to bring him back: "Why the **** would we announce ourselves? They already know we exist?! There is no redeeming daemons that have been already been in the clutches of evil for too long."

Any missive found within Kaethul is promptly collected by Juniper and set alight.

5 hours ago, Cheese said:

Any missive found within Kaethul is promptly collected by Juniper and set alight.

Dainn reappears from his vacation for a bit to help collect and burn these missives, mumbling to himself, "Ah leave fer a year an' daemons are 'angin' shite on teh walls.."