A Desperate Plea for Mother and Son

Spoiler

[!] Posters would be placed within various nations’ taverns, road signposts, and various walls to be seen by the general public.

vuMDxGvi-mn6niyM16NWtCoxXdq2nIzzD2AtgJwZk21goq9m7BYn-SVMYPfM5-kfOC-5IgqDngD0KuMXTQYB3dg2U8nQjGhcVpRupqJDPzEE5nPULCmFOORQ9INnQYPK--zVQALpZBwOTTxgnO2o1vk

N_iyzvZ_aRXJ3iGr7afgPPoYuSiD5mp8IvSLtJFEa30eUOZFmoB5z4KcmuNbB-xcySVtZL2Q-c89wNInd0Bp-QJ9zkEgdNNIwLqNgY6lK5cQE4TyKatlaNyXdwgyb2gtzuQ1Duc5kw3BuSa2-3h4xUA

Spoiler

[!] A mana seal bearing the mark of an ocean wave is placed at the bottom of Finnian’s poster, narrating the following writing in a human male’s voice when pressed:

Finnian Hawkins-Gylldene
DARK RED hair, LIGHT BLUE eyes.
SIGNIFICANT GREY-BLACK SCAR of a LEFT HAND covering his face.
Last seen wearing LEATHER, BROWN FURS and BLUE HOOD leaving HAENSE.
Would be about 18 YEARS OF AGE
May have a BLUE FLUTE which emits BARDMANCY MANA
Search with ARCANA FLOW

ANY INFORMATION send to NORLAND, or CAPTAIN VICNAN HAWKINS-GYLLDENE

h8VXIJz1WxePegQDXEHygvq1TVCp1vA23AxdZuAZBUeESgSg96DK36ranIcDgdVfms9UwC8PjyoKGnDoDBcUWwHZs4pzgCqYds2MKgYDHQavAkM5gWYFhjBbCCw7wANONCvXQLRlLhWVSiJktAsHaAM

Spoiler

[!] A mana seal bearing the mark of a bright yellow sparkles has been placed at the bottom of Sinner’s poster, narrating the following writing in a human female’s voice when pressed:

Sinner Gylldene

GREYING RED hair, ONE BLUE eye and ONE HAZY BLUE eye

Last seen wearing RED MEDICS UNIFORM

Around 78 YEARS OF AGE

Might be YELLING at someone

ANY INFORMATION send to NORLAND, or CAPTAIN VICNAN HAWKINS-GYLLDENE

Lenora worriedly read the missive, should she find anything. She'd let him know right away

Spoiler

Well written post! Wasn't really sure what to say

"Sinner's MISSING?" A very worried musin exclaimed. They set out to search for the woman immideatly.

Sydney reads the missive, frowning.

He'll try to look for them, once he makes sure his brother isn't being held captive. Again. For a seventh time. 

Taking a moment to read both posters, Estel sighed, feeling a deep sadness for her friend and the Gylldene family. "Both of them.. That explains why I haven't had an egg cracked over my shoulder, and why there's been nobody harassing me on gate duty." She simply shook her head in sorrow, knowing she wouldn't be allowed to help search.

Regalis would find Finnian's poster in their travels, also feeling a deep upset. Who would try their new jam pastry recipes..? Who would eat the fresh lemon tarts?! With a gruff nod they would decide to try and search for Finnian as a side quest in their bread-giving adventure.

Spoiler

Not me replying fashionably late...