The White Rose Tavern

kiSXsJFu8uyGxEBOTwAn-LzYRup1xg4Hix4nP0dakpk8Jg6LDo6uSHjLsuBqYmpP8MwsVam6Fu2vnXX705WaMyXYKYkHPa8m6r7viJSmniUo--2mIl_SFkwVs2315Tv8a-JJrTO00grhnyZHxXmb8zM

As written by the Office of the Treasury

The White Rose Tavern Reopening

To the Citizens of the Heartland and Allies,

For many years, our tavern has been graciously run by the House of Varoche and we offer much gratitude to them. Yet, with the union of the Heartlands, it is in the Crown’s best interests to manage the tavern once more and move towards its ultimate revival. The following announcement serves as an invitation to the Grand reopening of our beloved tavern.

The White Rose Tavern shall host yearly tavern nights within the month of Harren’s folly where all citizens and allies of the Heartlands shall be welcomed to join! Food and beverages shall be discounted on these particular nights and set weekly specials will be released!

However, for this particular yearly event, to commemorate the opening, a competition of dart throwing shall commence! A grand prize of 100 minae shall be offered to the champion, along with a one of its kind Heartlandic wine with the tavern’s name engraved upon the bottle.

Spoiler

4PM EST TODAY!! (MONDAY 29TH) AT WHITESPIRE
Weekly Tavern Nights will comment at the same time every following week!

SIGNED,

Her Ladyship, Adelheid Klara Halcourt, Lady of Montresor, Deputy Treasury of the Heartlands

HCDhCoxzMC-2blWA505pJXpFHKrWDOm3ZnjjfKhdcKhnYrvXBrGyUK6AzsHC3vsjr-rbQ772k8Lexj3KdhZMgzx-p91SF5iHCvjF9wWER2eaYizW09tnAGUOE1pukBTLEUXttIJT9RV8wkLmLmvOO2A

Dame, Wren Sarlen-Temesch, Grand Treasurer of the Heartlands, Knight of Seviel, Knight of the Petrine Laurel

Charles Alstion wiped sweat off his forehead as nailed the second tavern sign to a pole "That's the last of them." The Crown Prince announced with a huff before climbing down the ladder

George Halcourt offered a last crate of wine to his mother, Adelheid Halcourt. "Are you sure this is enough, mother?" He asked sarcastically, a smirk upon his face

@cherrybud

An ancient elf reads the missive titled with 'White Rose', reads it and throws it away in annoyance. "Can't believe this shit, nowadays. This girl knows what the white rose is, right...?"

2 hours ago, cherrybud said:

The White Rose

An ancient, sunlit elfess would stare at the missive in absolute horror,

"What the **** were they thinking? They are either incredibly ignorant, or extremely racist. I will certainly not be frequenting these lands.."

“Now if memories serve correctly- and the books I have on it.” Ember flips through some books “this is rather appalling. To think humans are THAT racist is beyond me” Ember seemed rather disappointed in the heartlanders

A certain mali'aheral furrows his brow, "I know my homeland has had its problems.. But this is certainly a new low, even for ignorant beings.." He tosses the missive away, shooting a sympathetic to any other elves that might take note of it.