Bounty of the Rat-Trap Brigand

wqgH1Ou5JHVU3qz5JWsRWlrV8R8gF_crqsZy51xodwMoX9Rl-hgE9EuCvV6BEvWNh99n8XfS5u3tjQZGH3EQIqUcw3oEtdIOr4CfnQrPntsFdGfwTKVws5SHrSlKMEL-2mN5JeJiLox7PdweWZTzBBM

BOUNTY OF THE RAT-TRAP BRIGAND

A Bounty Set

z-MKy_fcYTvWEOcmt-ztRTaGaAAtmwJP7xWi5iPAvzvchO8nC2ndNKoJEUQe4bUhd2KbKuhQYRvnpToBGYK776zmvXUiaZcm1cbXS3LFdlVq_nT82uBqkorQRKncqrO0ukMM8K3vozBgXncK-UG7v0Q

Issued by the Sovereign Crown
6th of[ Javier’s Justice, 100 D.R.

sADx_KXxC5RJ7q-gU3FuDvHprv92DVWZcIObN6uWxshUlUM8oMdvosAXZTEbGxu_hwW4iTNkg5RJw6PtUdUslhBYs4ca-DWEsjhSNJriga4IKJMBFw3eGkkGohVF3R9igPjD4VHqgtpbgseCIyelzWc 

On The Subject of Mouse Traps

For two years, warnings have been issued to the public that setting mouse traps inside of the tax office would count as evading taxes. This past Saint's day, Princesa Mona De Honk entered the tax office to discover Twenty mouse traps, set with coins and whistles as bait. This blatant disrespect of Musin and their kind shall not be tolerated within the Sovereignty of Hyspia.

FROM HENCEFORTH, the setting of mouse traps inside of the tax office will be counted as the following.

I. Attempted Murder

II. Attempted Assault of a Government Official

III. Attempted Tax Evasion

Citations

§1 A criminal is an individual who has willingly committed a breach against a law presented either through royal decree or the Lex Hyspia.
§1 Harm caused to an individual , intentionally or unintentionally, by another individual which is not permanent.
§2 Harm caused to an individual, intentionally or unintentionally, by another individual which is permanent.
§4 The killing of an individual, intentionally or unintentionally, by another individual.
§8 When an individual fails to pay due taxes and or due rent for an estate owned by the Viceroyalty of Hyspia.

IN WITNESS OF SOVEREIGN RAMONA I

A bounty of 75 mina has been set on the culprit who has been setting mouse traps. The bounty shall be paid once the individual has been turned in to the Orden De Francisco Alive. Anyone who provides information that leads to the capture of this individual will be paid 25 mina and given a tax exemption token, usable on one property in Hyspia. 

Viva Hyspia.

va0fli7Uskb0HfsaUZJtlBUmlTlBAbcR618dVBr25xFXwiYs5mGZYsJUc6TyaCJCmcbtZWeQu6mG7FGUrrFM6K3s5ccjv7qY5fXIznJ7twKojbf_LscMyjrqJOl_hWdc2JuSH8MwVqq_OMAwiF8Jbjw

Signed,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Patches, 

King of Babblebrook

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Santana Leya de Pelear, 

Crown Princesa de Hyspia, Duchess de Paraiso

HIS EXCELLENCY, Demitrey Denodado,
Gran Canciller de Hyspia, Interim Capitan de la Orden De Francisco, Maestro de la Esquela de Veronica, Oficial de Imigracion, Capitan of the Opal Odyssey.

HIS EXCELLENCY, Juan Fuentes

Justiciero de Hyspia

HER HIGHNESS, Renata Alba,
Infanta de Hyspia, Baronesa de Clemente

"I am going to skin the musin murderer." Rafael would prepare his bulls to trample over the enemies of musin-kind.

Renata Alba gathers the masses and a surplus of eggs. She marched down right to who she suspected to be the culprit, and egged their house! Egg yolk and egg shells dripped down the walls, and she stood back as the door was kicked in. . .

Spoiler

image.png?ex=66312a99&is=662fd919&hm=6c0e74814979c2a55aa9179c1213831099bb3cbb3be5f2f6eaf4aae62d5336ea&

Santana signs the bounty with a gleam in her eye- Mona was her friend, and anyone who tried to catch her in a rat trap would pay!

"Oh. Well.. That's unpleasant" Moth commented, the Musin frowning with concern.

Patches of Babblebrook, The King of the Musin frowned as he read bounty.

"Under no circumstances shall one of my kind be treated in this way... They're lucky no harm actually came to Mona..."

Honey of Babblebrook, The Queen of the Musin Read the Bounty Over Patches' Shoulder with a face of Disgust
"The Very Thought Is Barbaric... I could not imagine someone to stoop this low... Lucky Indeed no harm has come to Mona"

"Any Musin come round my parts, they're dinner." Brother Ninnias concludes!

Spuds sat back, reading over the news “This calls for the great plan to change just a little once more. All according to the great plan.”