[Elections] Mayoral Campaign - Amélie

Atticus receives the missive with an expression of unmasked excitement, reading over the elegant penmanship with his morning coffee. “I expected nothing less from Miss Amelie- But she still manages to impress me,” He chuckles, fondly. 

A man looks down on the missive that's arrived as he unpacks his things. "Well - i don't think i can beat this missive, however perhaps i'll have a chance to do so before the debate? Should certainly meet before then to 'scout out' the opposition... in a friendly manner."

Theodore reads over the lengthy missive with a smile. "I'm glad to know that the passion she displayed at the Garmont Assembly was not just a tick of nervousness. She may just bring honor back to the seat she runs for." he says as he folds the missive in half. He chuckles to himself. "I'm certainly glad I won't have to face her in the polls."

Blanca's Spouse supports the Auvergnian.

Rose hummed as she read the missive. She'd have to speak with Rowan on this as politics were new for her but so far she thought this person could be a good fit.

- A green skinned uruk would be looking at his mail as he pulls out this missive-

Ey so she's becommin' important . . . Guess I'm laggin' behind gotta catch up.

-The uruk drops all his mail forgetting what he was going to do as he marches off to continue casting mischif.-