TO THE GRAVELORD OF MINAS

Cerrick of Khamees, a servant of the Creator's Light, looked upon the missive with a solemn nod. He looked around to the square of Portoregne with not a look of fear, but of hope.
"May the Light guide their decisions, the world depends on it."

John had been handed the missive in Balian's square by Prince Xander as they arrived back. The man had begun to cry, a hand fastened over his mouth in pure shock. "My husband - they aim to rescue him?" he spoke, hardly louder than a whisper. It took a moment, but the man slowly glanced back up at the pair, a nervous smile plastered on his face. "We march with them. We'll save Rhys, and return him to rest, where he ought to be. Where he needs to be." The last conversation they'd had was an argument. The man needed his parting words with the Ruthern.

Prince Alexandros Casimir looked over the missive after his meeting with the Patriarch, his hed dipped a few times before he went to find John offering him the missive "I promise you zio, we shall bring him back to where he belongs. And shal lthey not meet our demands then the Hold shall march upon their doorstep and rian the fires of heaven upon them until nothing is left but dust in the wind" 

[!] The Creator looked upon the parchment within the confines of the port as he idly shook his head disappointingly, simply speaking his word in isolation. "Ignorant zealots, justifying your action over a false idol of hope. I hope that your inevitable death brings you eternal peace. As I fear the truth that reveals in the passage of time would be too much to bare for you mortals."

A towering Olog stands, underneath the dark helmet no visage was visible and looking over the port. It grumbles.

"They have not met mitashi... The day that they meet mitashi and raid home. The day they will see that nubbu easy task as they thought. Come.. meet Bahamut. Mitashi will flatsu all that attack home."

"How dare THEY call my grandiose lord, a bandit?! We shall respond to this istantly Minas-Sama!" The hag-like Oyashiman ferociously waves her hands, she was utterly shocked by this claim! Soon after, she ventured to look out for her teacher. "My evil masterplan shall begin. I will steal all of their housepets or something."

(Good post btw! I am on the phone, so I apologize for the format).

A private letter was delivered to Haense' Cathedral, wherein Villoriks office wask suspected:

"TO BISHOP VILLROK,

Within Celia'nor, he, the merchant, had claimed that he is a 'peaceful Ibleesian'. It did not change his fate, he was slain another time.

- Iheiuh of Celia'nor"

A ghoul sat silently in his place, his bones rattling as his chest pumps of life. He placed on his armor as the rest of the undead at his side joined him. He stumbled before grabbing his glaive, raising it into the air to let out a shrieking and agonizing war cry. Other undead followed suite, banshees and ibleesian servants alike join in to scream into the air;
"DESTRUCTION OF THE CROSS!"

The Gravelord looked down at the abyss below, next to him, that hulking rumbling mass of soul and bone stood resolute. Like an obedient servent, did that melding husk stay, still adjusting to its new form. A skeletal palm lofted towards the newly arisen child of the balance, that thing coming to rumble with with a hunger not yet satiated. A calming shush from that Lich of ivory and ectoplasm. 

"Calm yourself Bilneth, lest you break from your vessel. . .It seems a letter is to be made in kind to those I've broken bread with"