WRIT OF PETITION TO THE CANONIST PRINCES

Colchester Black

Colchester Black

sY3bBCd5aE77qRd6KstZrsgK0od0YC6gr1Bb8ZxQ1XdXx1e-KTFEUPdQ76KZEAbMt403Svqt4oHyT5-Nk756A8MPw-jyTrorEMptOlaCVVG_f8F1nWFmSELG-15P44bSoAj9c8mQghrHSbVj50sqgKI

ISSUED BY THE

Colchester Black

ON THIS 13th DAY OF TOV AND YERMEY OF 529 E.S.

@indiana105 @Zaerie @Ramon @HIGH_FIRE

2ROxtP1OCSmR7Njhm_rfkltYW2CahsswlyCUAW1pvETjHvKMT_OIiHj7MbDpNpcmBX1bSXj6KD6RS0_Jcw3CXmGRAQtNHbGGhBsd9pAkd3tZPUzWOYJxljdJ6etqacJYAScTgsLcVcAumFdfEEwCgIY

Colchester Black

Hark, Lords of Canondom, and hear me, for I am Villorik Patriarch Jorenus, Commander of the Pontifical Guard and Grandmaster of the Order of the White Comet.

In this age of the Shadow Rising, the forces of the Light have claimed newfound vigour. Some fifteen years prior, our faith lingered in the brinks of despair, for the late Pontiff Sixtus VI lay murdered, the Infernal Blade of False Siegmund had been usurped by the Lich Gashadokuro; and the diabolists of Hallowcliffe infiltrated the Canon congregation like infernal parasites. Now, the pagan realms are tamed by Canonist treaties; the Church’s holy blades scour cities of lesser thralls and slowly encircle their masters; and, while the Oyashi Shogunate does war with the legions of undead, no longer does Canondom balk at the dark, and instead rises to face them.

Yet the fight against the Shadow is the War Eternal, and our turn in battle is far from done.

Now, as the climax of our generation looms, it behoves me to petition the Princes of Canondom for formal audience on the following matters of import:

OwS6NmEPDESjnR7FY_SlvauKDPI4J5e1dt5FpxTaFMTJhS1mmbKmNMLm2i33fPU6_jZnwnNvWP1i-xymTWPZjwtOflKxiXpg8J5T5AJidf-atFgj3StWHv6RbKecJdQ5Tcs_guFkbq8OuYzrmbodNlg

FIRST, to constitute the Sakura Liberation Army. By the will of His Holiness Caius I, a Canonist host is to ride south to assist the Oyashi of Sakura in the ongoing invasion of the forces of the Lich Gashadokuro. It is the decree of his Holiness that each realm of Canondom is to elect a champion to carry the standard of their kingdom into battle with the Canonist Church, vanquish Gashadokuro, and reclaim the Infernal Blade of False Siegmund.

SECOND, to affirm the legality of Vindications - or, in more colloquial terms, Shadowspawn testing - and the authority of Holy Orders - duly enshrined by the Church - to carry out such Vindications.

AND THIRDLY, to appraise national perspectives on Voidal magicks. While abhorred within the Scrolls, the Canon Law reformation by Pontifex Sixtus VI did not outlaw the practice on account of its widespread use. With Hohkmat now formally severed from Canondom, it is the will of his Holiness to ascertain the amenability of monarchs to the discouragement of Voidal practise.

OwS6NmEPDESjnR7FY_SlvauKDPI4J5e1dt5FpxTaFMTJhS1mmbKmNMLm2i33fPU6_jZnwnNvWP1i-xymTWPZjwtOflKxiXpg8J5T5AJidf-atFgj3StWHv6RbKecJdQ5Tcs_guFkbq8OuYzrmbodNlg

So it is spoken - hear my call, Princes of Canondom, and bid me entry to your halls to seek audience.

Together, let us strike another blow to the Shadow.

Colchester Black

Colchester Black

Colchester Black

r2iVbnPHKvG_EcodPNq6XwAuLPBjnUfzLQx4UUdktI4KqRqmI5yMJdrCOKA-kZgPYwpSXumeoLntgXgI9nNndxGo8xhkYPeE3ZJ0DNNXQ4TkQOVm0KmX51XZTYDrUKECNN6wfrBhwVFr8ecDwrBH3tM

2ROxtP1OCSmR7Njhm_rfkltYW2CahsswlyCUAW1pvETjHvKMT_OIiHj7MbDpNpcmBX1bSXj6KD6RS0_Jcw3CXmGRAQtNHbGGhBsd9pAkd3tZPUzWOYJxljdJ6etqacJYAScTgsLcVcAumFdfEEwCgIY

"Alstion isn't worth shit don't call them," complained Shugo Kato receiving this missive.