Followers of Aeriel [[disbanded]]

Willy

[[im not able to be on until tomorrow evening, just wondering what has happened and why im not included on the list. Also i was promoted to sargent, but that rank does not seem to exist, so what am i now?]]

Forgive the short changing of the ranks list, I'll have Willy get on it as soon as possible. In the mean-time this is to find who is still interested. And motivated to be in the FoA, we mean no harm in doing the change-up like this.

Anyways if you keep up with this thread, we'll let you back in.

Brief Character History: Seventh was raised by his Grandfather, from birth. At birth his mother passed away, and his father left him with his Grandfather, since he was in a military, and could not take care of a child. His Grandfather lived in a church, dedicated to Aeriel. Seventh shared a room with 5 other priests. One night, while Seventh was out hunting for breakfast, minions of Iblees came and burned the church to the ground, and sluaghtered all of the residents of it. Including his Grandfather. Seventh returned, watching in horror, as the church he called home, was no more. He was given the name "Seventh" by the locals, as he was the only one of the 7 people to survive. He does not have a Last name, and his former name is not known, as he never speaks of it. After a long 4 years, since the incident, Seventh joined the White Ravens. An elite taks force, dedicated to balancing Aegis in peace. He, quickly, went up the Ranks until he reached to one of the High Commanding officers. Head of Operations, the one who controls all fo the external relations and the Armies of the Ravens. He led the Ravens and the Armies of Aegis in countless battles, using extraordinary tactics, he led them to glorious victories, and soon became a Master Tactician. After meeting one of the FoA, Seventh decided the Ravens and the FoA should side with eachother, since they reach for the same goals. Seventh the General of the FoA Safen, soon became very good friends. After a very long and heated argument concerning the Health of the White Ravens, he left them, too frustrated to deal with the Magistrate.

Character Name (I.C.): Seventh

Character name (O.C.): Seventhcircle72

How much time do you spend on the server?: Around 5-6 Hours a day. 8-9 on Weekends.

Race: Wood Elf

IC Age: 432

Goals in the FOA?: To serve in Aeriels name, and to cleanse the taint that is Iblees and the Undead that spread so quickly throughout the Land.

Good deeds you have done?:

I do not like speaking too much of good deeds, becuase it ruins the point of it. A good deed should be done from the heart, not so people can give you rewards, but here goes:

I constantly traverse the kings road, looking for people in need of any help. People who struggle with anything. I wake up every morning and go pray to Aeriel, in the temple at the Raven Keep. One day, near kings road, a farmer was being harrassed by 4 bandits. There was a large crowd of people ,too scared to stand up to the bandits. I did not even think, I instantly unsheathed my sword, and came to the Farmers aid. I told the bandits, that if they dare harm the farmer, I would show no mercy. At the sight of me standing up, 4 others from the crowd came up beside me and took to the farmers aid. The Bandits saw that they had no chance, so they ran. One of the men said to go after them and kill them, but I told them "I've served Aeriel since I was born, and I am sure she would not approve of pointless bloodshed. Let them run, and remember that Aegis togather, is stronger than Aegis alone." Before the farmer had a chance to thank me, I had already gone off to my business.

Have you done any bad deeds?:

I would never commit a crime. I could not imagine how my name would be tainted if I sinned. A sin is a sin, regardless of calibur.

How did you hear of us?: The White Ravens and the FoA have had an Alliance for a while. I have been at the Keep quite a bit, and I truly felt at home. When Safen offered me to join, I took the offer, honoured.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I have been against the Undead since my only family was sluaghtered by them. Over time, I realized that they cuase havoc, and ruin lives of others, and I could not bare myself to see this happen anymore. So I took upon myself an Oath. "As long as I breathe, as long as I can wield a sword, I will cleanse Aegis of the taint that has darkened it."

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): ((Skills are disabled, and I do not remember the level of my Sword, I think 43)) I prefer the Sword and Bow. I have mastered the ways of the Sword and I have uncanny accuracy with a bow.

Are you a capable builder?: I can build quite well. I have an artists vision on the field, and I am quite quick, although I do not prefer to build.

Can you wield any other weapons?: If there are no weapons available at my side, I will resort to my Fists.

Any special skills?: Master of Diplomacy and Tactics since a very young age. Other than that, I am as equal to anyone.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, I have been praying to Aeriel since I was a small boy. I constantly search for others that feel the same about Aeriel, as I. I encourage people, in dire needs that Aeriel watches over us all, and she has blessed us all in our own ways.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help the FoA and the Ascended, by taking on my role in the ranks, and cleansing, along with ym brothers and sisters, the lands of Aegis. I will serve the FoA, Ascended and Aeriel to my dying breathe, and beyond. I have made an oath, and I refuse to go by, otherwise. Aeriel is our mentor, and we are her Guids.

Brief Character History: Seventh was raised by his Grandfather, from birth. At birth his mother passed away, and his father left him with his Grandfather, since he was in a military, and could not take care of a child. His Grandfather lived in a church, dedicated to Aeriel. Seventh shared a room with 5 other priests. One night, while Seventh was out hunting for breakfast, minions of Iblees came and burned the church to the ground, and sluaghtered all of the residents of it. Including his Grandfather. Seventh returned, watching in horror, as the church he called home, was no more. He was given the name "Seventh" by the locals, as he was the only one of the 7 people to survive. He does not have a Last name, and his former name is not known, as he never speaks of it. After a long 4 years, since the incident, Seventh joined the White Ravens. An elite taks force, dedicated to balancing Aegis in peace. He, quickly, went up the Ranks until he reached to one of the High Commanding officers. Head of Operations, the one who controls all fo the external relations and the Armies of the Ravens. He led the Ravens and the Armies of Aegis in countless battles, using extraordinary tactics, he led them to glorious victories, and soon became a Master Tactician. After meeting one of the FoA, Seventh decided the Ravens and the FoA should side with eachother, since they reach for the same goals. Seventh the General of the FoA Safen, soon became very good friends. After a very long and heated argument concerning the Health of the White Ravens, he left them, too frustrated to deal with the Magistrate.

Character Name (I.C.): Seventh

Character name (O.C.): Seventhcircle72

How much time do you spend on the server?: Around 5-6 Hours a day. 8-9 on Weekends.

Race: Wood Elf

IC Age: 432

Goals in the FOA?: To serve in Aeriels name, and to cleanse the taint that is Iblees and the Undead that spread so quickly throughout the Land.

Good deeds you have done?:

I do not like speaking too much of good deeds, becuase it ruins the point of it. A good deed should be done from the heart, not so people can give you rewards, but here goes:

I constantly traverse the kings road, looking for people in need of any help. People who struggle with anything. I wake up every morning and go pray to Aeriel, in the temple at the Raven Keep. One day, near kings road, a farmer was being harrassed by 4 bandits. There was a large crowd of people ,too scared to stand up to the bandits. I did not even think, I instantly unsheathed my sword, and came to the Farmers aid. I told the bandits, that if they dare harm the farmer, I would show no mercy. At the sight of me standing up, 4 others from the crowd came up beside me and took to the farmers aid. The Bandits saw that they had no chance, so they ran. One of the men said to go after them and kill them, but I told them "I've served Aeriel since I was born, and I am sure she would not approve of pointless bloodshed. Let them run, and remember that Aegis togather, is stronger than Aegis alone." Before the farmer had a chance to thank me, I had already gone off to my business.

Have you done any bad deeds?:

I would never commit a crime. I could not imagine how my name would be tainted if I sinned. A sin is a sin, regardless of calibur.

How did you hear of us?: The White Ravens and the FoA have had an Alliance for a while. I have been at the Keep quite a bit, and I truly felt at home. When Safen offered me to join, I took the offer, honoured.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I have been against the Undead since my only family was sluaghtered by them. Over time, I realized that they cuase havoc, and ruin lives of others, and I could not bare myself to see this happen anymore. So I took upon myself an Oath. "As long as I breathe, as long as I can wield a sword, I will cleanse Aegis of the taint that has darkened it."

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): ((Skills are disabled, and I do not remember the level of my Sword, I think 43)) I prefer the Sword and Bow. I have mastered the ways of the Sword and I have uncanny accuracy with a bow.

Are you a capable builder?: I can build quite well. I have an artists vision on the field, and I am quite quick, although I do not prefer to build.

Can you wield any other weapons?: If there are no weapons available at my side, I will resort to my Fists.

Any special skills?: Master of Diplomacy and Tactics since a very young age. Other than that, I am as equal to anyone.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, I have been praying to Aeriel since I was a small boy. I constantly search for others that feel the same about Aeriel, as I. I encourage people, in dire needs that Aeriel watches over us all, and she has blessed us all in our own ways.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help the FoA and the Ascended, by taking on my role in the ranks, and cleansing, along with ym brothers and sisters, the lands of Aegis. I will serve the FoA, Ascended and Aeriel to my dying breathe, and beyond. I have made an oath, and I refuse to go by, otherwise. Aeriel is our mentor, and we are her Guids.

Honorably accepted, welcome to the FoA, friend.

I would like to inform you that I will be leaving the FoA to take a more active role in the dwarven kingdom. However, I will still visit occasionally. Thanks,

Mili

I have been given permission to accept applications by General Safen.

i would like to start seeing you ingame more. what time zone are you in?

Pacific Time, USA. I am sorry that I wasn't able to be online today. There was an important event going on (My black belt pre-test. It was for like 5 hours. Tired like crazy when I got home).

*You See a Note on the Gate*

Hello fellow idiots,

As you might not realize Aerial is not real. She was made to make sure everyone doesn't go to the fallen one for council. As you might be sharpening your blades don't. As if you're such a true believer you won't attack me and just ignore this. As i mean no harm this is just my opinion on these gods, My philosophy to be exact. I hope you were enlightened by this

-Falgor The Goblin

*You See a Note on the Gate*

Hello fellow idiots,

As you might not realize Aerial is not real. She was made to make sure everyone doesn't go to the fallen one for council. As you might be sharpening your blades don't. As if you're such a true believer you won't attack me and just ignore this. As i mean no harm this is just my opinion on these gods, My philosophy to be exact. I hope you were enlightened by this

-Falgor The Goblin

*Walkes up to the note, then rips it off, and throws it in the nearest fireplace*

You are the real idiots, if you think we care about your "philosophy" about the gods. Do not ever return to these gates.