Aeriel's Followers

argonian

Awwww, you're too kind. OK then, I'll meet you at the guildhouse some time.

Well, we have a problem, we can't really use the Alkhazar guildhouse, it's a long story.

Well, we have a problem, we can't really use the Alkhazar guildhouse, it's a long story.

You guys can use my castle, It's not really finished yet, but it won't take long.

It's very close to the wooden ford inside the verge.

(PM me if you need the coordinates.)

OOC:

Tylos, friendly advice.

Willy and Safen killed the FoA (My Creation Matter of Fact) for some reason. I think you should let it die as it is. Soon the Ascended will be gone and then who will you even follow? Once the Ascended are gone the FoA has no meaning. When I founded the UAC(FoA) me and Martin (CountJuno88) immediately became allies with the Ascended. They built us a base next to Haven. They ended up building us a small town. Then after a lot of fighting, we got Aeriel's Keep (which is about when you joined). Then the Sages overthrew me (Sornof at the Time) and made Blaedr leader (Beginning of the end. He F'd up recruitment bad). Then the whole Sages fiasco happened and you guys had 3 lead changes or something. You then ended up with Safen and Willy (Who by the way were not fit at all to lead the FoA they totally ruined you guys). This left the veterans like you and Maur to be left as junk to the Enlightened. I could see you trying to kick-start a new AF but if I were you, allow yourself to grow a bit more. Maybe become a squire, or help out in Talun with the Thervings. Sometimes you have to let something die. Let the FoA die.

OOC: You got the order wrong mate. I was there when you were fired by Blaedr, that was before Aeriel's keep. Anyway, the FoA will have a purpose when the Ascended are gone. Aeriel and Iblees will both still exist so guilds worshipping both Gods will still exist. We can fight each other and have lots of fun being rivalling factions. I don't really want to let the FoA die, so much effort has been put into the UAC and the FoA that it would be a waste to let it die so suddenly. The FoA/UAC is one of the oldest guilds on this server and if it wasn't for everyone leaving and everything getting messed up after the Sages left, it would still be a strong guild too.

i completely agree woth tylos, just because the ascended are leaving our world it does not mean that ariels light is leaving too. She continues to be, so so should we. Besides i thunk the fact that you were fired by one of our greatest leaders ever says little for you...

((The FoA was taken down for several reasons, among which is all the drama that shows up.))

((FoA means Followers of Aeriel, not Followers of Ascended. The people whom join do not join to follow the ascended, at least I would hope not, the ascended are simply the closest physical thing in Aegis to Aeriel, which is why they tried to befriend and help them. When the ascended and undead are gone, the gods will remain, there will always be purpose for this guild.))

i completely agree woth tylos, just because the ascended are leaving our world it does not mean that ariels light is leaving too. She continues to be, so so should we. Besides i thunk the fact that you were fired by one of our greatest leaders ever says little for you...

OOC:

I began the Guild in late July-August. We were doing very well for a long time. I wasn't fired by Blaedr either. I killed Sornof off. Then I (Morgunt) quit the FoA because of a stupid argument which I don't want to go into detail about. As for Blaedr being one of your greatest leaders ever....

Ok *he says with a sarcastic look on his face*

OOC:

The FoA ended for many reasons, most i will not state. We had betrayals, thieves, and power hungry members. We were also constantly being harassed by members on the server, being attacked by undead daily and none of the FoA could walk down king's road without having the chance of being kidnapped or killed. It just had to stop. As we all know Safen was banned which left me in charge and I did not want to do it as after I saw all the crap Safen went through as the leader. I then talked with Shoi and she said it would be best to end it. It is sad that it had to end as i was too in the UAC, I joined shortly after sparten and I hate to see it all end. That is the reason, me and Safen did not destroy the FoA, other people did.

((wow, just wow. You start a guild all about worshipping a god, the good god of the server, and really expect to have no drama? Jesus, drama is what makes rp good, but instead of making it good rp, you shut down the entire guild. To me, that just shows you aren't capable of good rp, because great rpers role play through the drama, not quit. It is sad and pathetic you decided to just end the entire guild, it is also VERY selfish, that is all.))

OOC:

Tylos, friendly advice.

Willy and Safen killed the FoA (My Creation Matter of Fact) for some reason. I think you should let it die as it is. Soon the Ascended will be gone and then who will you even follow? Once the Ascended are gone the FoA has no meaning. When I founded the UAC(FoA) me and Martin (CountJuno88) immediately became allies with the Ascended. They built us a base next to Haven. They ended up building us a small town. Then after a lot of fighting, we got Aeriel's Keep (which is about when you joined). Then the Sages overthrew me (Sornof at the Time) and made Blaedr leader (Beginning of the end. He F'd up recruitment bad). Then the whole Sages fiasco happened and you guys had 3 lead changes or something. You then ended up with Safen and Willy (Who by the way were not fit at all to lead the FoA they totally ruined you guys). This left the veterans like you and Maur to be left as junk to the Enlightened. I could see you trying to kick-start a new AF but if I were you, allow yourself to grow a bit more. Maybe become a squire, or help out in Talun with the Thervings. Sometimes you have to let something die. Let the FoA die.

Sorry but, drama much?

((wow, just wow. You start a guild all about worshipping a god, the good god of the server, and really expect to have no drama? Jesus, drama is what makes rp good, but instead of making it good rp, you shut down the entire guild. To me, that just shows you aren't capable of good rp, because great rpers role play through the drama, not quit. It is sad and pathetic you decided to just end the entire guild, it is also VERY selfish, that is all.))

[[its over, we shut down the guild. you really need to stop complaining and moaning about not being able to be foa. this is all i have seen you done since this happended]]

This is fine, Tylos can make a small group if he wishes. And there were betrayers in the ranks. I'd rather not share their names due to meta gaming or making people think differently of them. I, myself, alone. Disbanded the FoA. It's was MY choice. There was to much evils going on. One which you Tylos actually lead. Please stop flaming people. Stop dogging to get people angry. Just do you thing and leave the people alone who do not agree. I'll ask them to leave you alone as well. I never kicked the people out of the keep. It's still a shelter and home for many. Some people were asked not to return due to some evidence brought to my characters attention to have them dismissed.

Chrisdena is in charge of a different group to be revoked. There was to many issues in the FoA that needed to be changed and people were to stubborn to listen to each other and huffed and puffed when changed were made. Maur and Safen were great leaders and worked hard to help keep things in order. But the Ascended worked with the FoA to help their image when this was stabbed repeatedly by spies and evil deeds it needed to be changed.

The FoA was a target. And my character felt by disbanding them the people will become safer without the uniforms and titles.

This is it. If I see another flame and/or bashing agianst any of this. I will have it deleted.

((Oh? So we can no longer discuss how we feel on a topic without it being deleted? Especially when this was brought to the new guilds thread. We are not going over there flaming you, you guys are coming over here telling us why it was disbanded, I don't see why I cant say how I feel on the topic when your people brought it HERE. I find it really rude of you to say you will delete anything that is against how you feel.))