The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

((Sorry for triple post guys, but the eventis in 5-6 hours for real this time. REALLY. Get online within roughly 4 hours and PM me IG when the time comes. So that I know that your are online. I will send a bird with a meeting place then we shall travel to the duel location.))

((Sorry for triple post guys, but the eventis in 4 hours for real this time. REALLY. Get online within roughly 4 hours and PM me IG when the time comes. So that I know that your are online. I will send a bird with a meeting place then we shall travel to the island.))

((Im going to be at work... see you when i get back.))

The Dark Wolf approaches the graveyard, awaiting the unkown assailant of his brothers.

Looks down to find but a single note on the ground. It read :

rtlir.png

A courier arrives tothe Dark Wolf in a tavern in Hanseti.

"I believe this is adressed to you M'lords. At least you match the description."

The courier hands him the letter.

The letter reads:

I believe it is time we indeed fought. No more shadows, Wolf.

Meet me by the Crypt past the Graveyard on Memorial Hill.

As the Dark Wolf and White approach the crypt, a strange masked man is waiting. His mask as black as the void and his orange eyes standing out against the black.

The Dark Wolf hesitantly approaches the man, somehow knowing that this is the shadowy assailant of his brothers.....

http://imgur.com/a/ZutRb#0

((Rest is in the pics))

((ok im doing this now. What time and day is good for EVERYONE to do the tomb event? Because I'm kinda gettin sick of having to postpone it because too many people had to go, or I got in trouble, or internet issues, or overlapping events. Not a single Wolf will psot anything on here apart from what times are best for them. THen we can FINALLY get this done.))

Very Impressive, the Lore well put out, Rules are also clearly put out, rank system is quite impressive, and it's purpose just something I have been looking for! So...It's a +1 from me!

In the future until I attempt to write a VA and get it accepted, I would love to join the 'The Wolf Pack' You done it this time Raptor!

Bravo :D

is a VA a "Villain App"? if so ill get one :razz:

((Please use parentheses as this is an rp thread. Yes a VA is a Villain App but you have to have an accepted server app first. But in all honesty, I advise you to enjoy and explore the server before you do get a VA. Anyways, seeing as you are brand new it makes it much more difficult to join us seeing as you have no experience and no skills as of yet.))

*You receive a bird in teh Mail*

I'm back.

~The Smith

*Dark Wolf reads the letter with a huge grin on his face*

"Welcome back brother." He whispers to himself.

Guilds

The guild section is also in-character and you must adhere to the general server role-play rules. Remember and use out of character parenthesis whilst posting here as well, otherwise you will end up with some people annoyed at you. Before posting something about your own guild, make sure another guild member hasn’t already created a thread for it. If they haven’t then go ahead and post, ensuring that you include sufficient detail regarding your guild. Again you must maintain these smaller rules:

No Smilies.

No Text Talk.

and Always talk in-character.

[[ Cataris and Raptor already set perfect examples of how guild roleplay is supposed to be, guild topics are IC threads, keep OOC to a minimum and keep up the good roleplay posts! Take everything that needs to be adressed to Skype, TeamSpeak3, a private message group on the forums or a Google Document. There are endless possibilites ;) ]]

*A bird lands at your feet addressed boss and mute* (( addressed only to White and the Dark Wolf ))

"the safehouse is now occupied by a recruit, I request that they be found, initiated and welcomed.

This one has a fighting spirit and should be a fine addition to the Pack.............try not to break him like tge last one".

*The image of an eye is drawn at the bottom along with small text*

"Il be watching"

(( Can all the recruits still needing to do their trials please PM me with what times are the best times for you, the quicker we do this then the quicker i can organize the initiation ceremony and we can start acting like a guild and doing events, Thankyou))