The Fighters Guild

Yamnothere

- Steward - ''Okay, your name please?''

- Me - Corix, Sir.

- Steward - ''Although i can see, i just need to write it down, to which race do you belong to''

- Me - Human.

- Steward - ''To which abilities do you have, and have you any previus experiance?''

- Me - I am very skilled with a sword, and this would be my first guild.

- Steward - '' And for which reason are you wishing to join us?''

- Me - I wish to be paid by my skills, and also assist people.

- Steward - '' Tell me abit about yourself. ''

- Me - I live by my self in the village of Galahar, I have lived there for 2 years now. I am very welly equipped, i am also a wealthy man. I love to explore and skill the blood of the undead. I have helped people countless times with the undead attacks, to just needing some food.

- Steward - ''Do you accept the duties of the fighters guild; to be honest, and brave instead of arrogant. obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the guild in all situations presented?''

- Me - Yes, I do sir.

- Steward - ''Thank you, i shall just finish writing all this and get back to you soon.''

(( - MC name - Mr_Jack_Mehof ))

(( - In real life age ( blank if you dont feel like sharing but it'll help ) - 16 ))

(( - How much time do you play weekly? 50 hrs.))

[[ Sounds interesting, but I would think of changing a few things-

The name- The Fighters Guild. Nuff said.

But to expand, you should try a better name. After all, this guild is supposed to be ruling a country right now.

Ranks- Associates and Warders? The Teutonic order has Hochmeisters and stuff.

To expand, I would create a solid lore of 'that western country'. You could base the the ranks on the military system of that country, and have your own architecture themes.

Don't really mind the TES reference, but you want to have a lasting effect on people and shape the future of Aegis. Most people will just ignore it after hearing the name.]]

[[Another thing, you aren't a band of mercenaries. You are protecting the people of Aegis. Fighters don't fit with that. It's your guild, you had the courage to form it, I'm just giving my ideas before I join.]]

Sorry to butt in but, Y U STEAL MY IDEA?

i already have something like this made, and members in it .. it's exactly like this and we have MANY Members in it already, also an accepted town in which they will stay along with other things/people.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/31964-mercenary-guild-good-pay/

EDIT: What the hell man? i just red your ranks and you wrote them out like me too, you just changed the rank names but you put a small sentance after JUST like i did explaining where you are now etc.. really?

Arteh, this has been active, way before the 9th, infact since i've came back, we've had members, rather the fact is; its just became an official post, the thing is; you've stole my Idea rather, so please, dont come around in an IC thread, and so on :3 ny who the name will be changed for the sake of the whole oblivion thing,

As for the ranking; heh, i've never even read your post before now. ( plus i would love to save, this has been in a note pad file of mine, for much longer than i've came back, infact for other games, and furums, ( i just swap the aegis, ) So do not, dare, start with it.

Dude, it wasn't an official post before mine it's complete bull how you think you can just re-create someones idea and say oh! i thought of it before you, i thought of making an iPhone but Apple made it before me, still im making one because i can, w.e man it's just stupid how you think that excuse is reasonable.

My friend, its been active for longer, the idea' has been there, it was formed, and written up way before the fith, rather, your now trying to copyright ANY mercenary group idea's, as you see, my psot is at MOST twice as long as yours, i've been playing for so much longer than you, and ya'know wha'? dont get all touchy, as i already had the storm army pledged to me, and they can CONFIRM the idea was created, and put in motion WAY before the jornheim merc's. do not DARE try and say im plaguerising your idea' as there where MANY MANY before us, and ya'know what, your just simple plagurising there mercenary idea; such as the knights of the north ,or so on, i'l have to say, get the feck over it.

It's "Arteh". Enjoy, and remember to not flame.

I had tried that, but it was offline so i assumed :3

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.