Aegean / Asulonian Trading Company

We should build a boat that is at the docks and a boat out at sea that maybe we could have runners or sailors carry supplies in rowboats to store on it

We are already going to have boats with rowboats for minor travel. Also, sure, you can be a sailor. I will be making buildings first though.

Did you agree to me being a merchant? If so could I be stationed in the elf kingdom?

Sir wyvernos i have killed off tehlin and im now Collin Sullivan so could you please sign up Collin Sullivan for a sailor job

Also if my character made his own boat for the company could he be the captain of it

I made a boat here are some pics

cS6C4.png

dbBNJ.jpg

qET6e.png

SCyBk.png

ipFkA.png

vBDoB.png

jrKqM.png

Kt55u.jpg

BLhNO.png

Thats quite a nice boat you have there, I propose this has our first boat in the Company.

The boat is alright, but Im looking for unique and grand boats for the personal company. I made a few. http://imageshack.us/g/836/20120108014837.png/ They dont have to be as odd as the one with the gold front, but it should be a top of the line boat though.

To whom it may concern, I have been very busy recently and haven't had much time to work on the ATC. To be frank, until the OOC nonsense I'm dealing with subsides, I won't be able to work on the ATC as much. Don't jump to conclusions, just read. The company is still going and will continue. I just need alot of things to be fixed OOCly to have actual time. At the moment I am typing this from my phone and tomorrow I will do the same in my library at college. I will be doing a major revamp of this company to get everything pumped and running efficiently. I have most of the major details written out in a notebook and I will post it on the dock as soon as possible. You all will be very busy, so get ready.