Aegean / Asulonian Trading Company

((I wish I could sail it, but the server doesnt have a airship mod or anything like it. It would be a major lag maker if it was there. The boat is for show but I will hold supplies there and the sailors will work on it))

Is there still a place in your trading company Wyvernos, the Alras Guards have, left me I guess. So now I'm searching for a job or just something interesting to do right now. If you still have a spot please contact me as fast has you can, send me bird or come and meet me in Alras. ((or just pm me on the forums))

Thanks!

Uuu.. Nice Idea! Theres a plugin of mailboxes by the way. Just place a sign in fron of a block with " [Mail] " On it. Also keep in mind you wont be able to remove the block after this.

[[ Ahem. I would like to add the possibility of peddling or traveling merchants perhaps? It would be most enticing having merchants traveling from town to town, trading, selling, and buying goods. It would also be most interesting to see people force the economy to fluctuate. ]]

[[ I hope you take this into consideration ]]

Edward, I use my method for mail because it's closest to real life and creates jobs in Aegis. Simon, I wouldn't mind traveling merchants, but the problem is that doing that is self-sufficient. Through the trading company profit flows up the chain of command(in percentages) and every one in the company depends on someone else(whoever is below them) to keep the company going. A traveling merchant wouldn't need me like a boat-less sailor or a shop-less merchant. I have nothing to keep them in the company. I do love the idea of traveling merchants though. I may implement them in to sell abroad for me, but it is truly something to think about. The trading company should affect the economy as well as the economy affecting us. I have been planning how and where I want "braces" in the company to keep a grip on general prices of certain items. Again though, it is truly something to think about. I would love to talk to you two more about all of this. Also a note to my employees, I will be sending you all a chart showing you how the pay works in detail. Now for anyone wishing to place orders for any amount of supplies, please contact me and I will discuss pricing, ETA for supplies, and((orders for 2.0)).

Thank you everyone.

Drae'on Wyvernos, owner/founder of the Aegean Trading Company.

I do remember you tehlin and if you want to be a runner..*keeps a stern look on his face*..Then you are hired! *grins* Welcome to the Aegean Trading Company lad.

I do remember you tehlin and if you want to be a runner..*keeps a stern look on his face*..Then you are hired! *grins* Welcome to the Aegean Trading Company lad.

thanks so much i won't let you down

Sincerely, Tehlin