Aegean / Asulonian Trading Company

Hello again Drae, Glad to see you made it out of Aegis. I saw your note, I am currently in the Wood elf's city. I do not have many materials, but I would be glad to open a shop here. Just send me a bird or some mail. Again glad to see you made it out of Aegis

-Best regards, Maenor

((P.S I left the Royal guards))

Sound Great. I can meet up with you at the Wood Elf city. I have not been to Alras, I would love a visit. Maybe I could meet you at the Temple? you could show me where Alras is. And for the Elven outpost of ATC I would like to open a shop there. I recently bought a home so I would not be able to buy a shop. But I am sure we could work something out.

-See you soon old friend

-Maenor

*A note is attached to the notice board in Alras, the note says:

-For Drae'on Wyvernos:

I will not be working for you anymore Wyvernos, I am now the Strategos ( can be compared to high constable ) of the new town near the Cloud Temple, Azar. Since I am in charge of the army, I will eventually buy you some equipment. This is all I have to say Wyvernos, good luck with the Company.

-Srategos Symodimi Dracaena

Ps if you have any Iron send me a bird, I'll have to buy some soon.

Blob, I am going to buy a shop in Renatus very soon and I want you to run it. Maenor, I am going to speak with the elves about a place to set up a shop. I'll pay for the building and ship ship supplies there when everything is set up.

This sounds great and I would be privlaged to join. My name is Oig, and I'll give you some basic info:

Name: Grunt_Oig

MC name: racingbrother

Date Joined: September 24

Race: Orc

Subrace: Nomad

Experience: When I was a human I owned a shop in Al'Khazar

Job of Choice: Runner or Merchant. Since I used to own a shop, I have plenty of experience as a merchant. I don't have much experience as a runner, but I think being a runner would be A LOT of fun. This would be a great privlage to me if you would accept me.

Thanks for reading

what if we set up a deal with the alrasian military

something along the lines of a boat for our transport but has protection from them

That could easily be done, I am a military advisor.

yay this way people in the military that wanna be in ATC, like me, can have both.