Aegean / Asulonian Trading Company

Aegean Trading Company

The Aegean Trading Company is a group of merchants, sailors, and package runners from all over Aegis. The Aegean Trading Company was made by Drae'on Wyvernos in an effort to pick up the shipping in Aegis. ((Also, I made this company to fix holes in roleplay. One can assume that a kingdom or guild would need a large amount of supplies for projects. In rp, a kingdom would order x amount of specific supplies and have it sent through this company because logically no being can merely carry stacks of supplies at one time. Also my mail service was added to assist with the /tell process. Many players have friends that are in conflicting time zones, thus it is harder to contact eachother. The mail service allows players to contact each other regardless of their time zone. The same can be said of the trading company. ))This company is managed in two different sections. The first is the "Civilian" shipping, which is the mail service that is explained below. The second is the trading company, which is for companies, merchants, guilds, and kingdoms.

Aegis Package and Mail Service

What is the benefit of purchasing a mailbox?

If you are shipping mail to someone who has purchased a mailbox from Aegis Package and Mail Service, your shipping fee is lowered by a maximum of 95 percent!!!

Private Mail Boxes

These are the most secure mailboxes in all of Aegis. With available access to only the owner of the mailbox and Postal Shop employees. *The best choice for those who enjoy their privacy.[keep in mind]*Private Mailboxes are for use of only one user, every additional user is +50 minas Price: 200m [+50m per extra recipient]

***** Regular Mail Boxes ******

Of course you can always purchase the less expensive Regular Mailbox.[Keep in mind]*This mailbox is an unsecured box, which means anyone can open it and read your mail.Price: 25m

***** Our Services *****

Service: Price: *To purchase a blank letter [a book].....10m*Send mail to a mailbox...........................10m*Special Delivery in Alras..........................20m*Special Delivery to Allied Cities..............40m*Delivery to towns.........................................100m*Delivery to Wilderness................................200m ***** Location ****** Aegis Package and Mail Service is located on the West corner of the Riverview Lane and Main Street intersection in Alras.

A short subscription to a newspaper will be included when you buy a mailbox. Continuing the subscription will be an extra 50 for each year.

The Aegean Trading Company is for merchants,shops, kingdoms and companies. This service is essentially the same as the Mail service as far as prices, but items being shipped through the trading company are larger, more delicate, or come in large amounts. The service is run by sailors, merchants and "runners".

Merchants

A shop hand or assistant helps run the minor parts of the shops.

A merchant runs the shop itself and manages the trading and prices.

Amaya heivick

Royal Private Maenor

Thomas McThorne

A shop holder is a person who owns multiple shops and manages many merchants.

Aislin Danok

Sailors

A deck hand is a person that takes care of the loaded items on the ship and makes sure the ship is organized.

A sailor loads the ships and makes sure that the orders are filled.

Arthur Norwich

A captain runs the ship and decides what orders to fill and whom to trade with.

Runners

Runners send the smaller packages by hand. Runners are tough men and women who send packages to local areas from a drop off point or a post office.

Arthur Norwich

Bryce

Symodimi

Chris Scorpion

Ouity (temp)

All of these jobs have a work place. There will be a boat soon if not, there will be in the 2.0 map for the sailors. Runners have a pick up point at the postal shop in Alras. Mercants can start shops where ever they wish.

To apply for a position send Drae'on Wyvernos a message ingame. ((I wish to rp with you before accepting. Also, I must get to know you in game.)) If a kingdom or guild wishes to use this service then I must be contacted by the leader of that said kingdom or guild. I must have approval from the kingdom or guild leader to provide this service. I will be speaking with kingdom leaders about this soon.

I came to Oren initially to use my skills as a merchant. If possible, I'd love to work for you again.

To apply for a position send Drae'on Wyvernos a message ingame. ((I wish to rp with you before accepting. Also, I must get to know you in game.))

((Shouldn't be a problem, eh?))

Sounds great!

I'll be investing in your company.

((Awesome, nice to meet you.)) I shall be needing stacks of logs of all sorts off or the company. I shall speak with ye more about pay. I shall most likely pay ye per log I receive. Also, I wish to welcome ye as a part of the Trading Company.

Hmm...sounds like a very prosperous idea but how exactly do you make your money off of this. Also how much would you make even after you have paid your workers?

Other than that I have a lot of "materials" so we could possibly set up a deal

*Winks

The trading company sells materials in large amounts to kingdoms, guilds, and the likes. The trading company will be stockpiling materials to sell to these groups for the sake of convenience to groups. Rather than spending days mining, cutting lumber, or forging materials((possibly farming as well)), people can simply buy things from the Trading Company which will have large amounts of each. Workers are paid for each job. Most of the jobs will make money off of what they do on the job. Merchnts are paid through the shops they run. Runners have always been given a handsome portion of what the sending cost is. Sailors ((probably going to be npcs if no one wants to take that position)) are also paid a handsome portion of what the make from filling orders for groups. In the end though I should be making quite a bit of mina from each part of the company.

Drae'on Wyvernos I have known you for quite a long time. If there is anything I can do to help you let me know. You are like a brother to me and if you need any funding for this project I will most certainly help you out.

I might not have know ye as well as Syrio but i would like to help as well. Is there an open position i can have?

Aye, Ye can be: A merchant, who runs the shop itself and manages the trading and prices.

A sailor, who loads the ships and makes sure that the orders are filled.

A captain runs the ship and decides what orders to fill and whom to trade with.

A runner, who sends the packages by hand to a designated location.

(New)A supplier, who collects the materials as a lumberjack, miner, blacksmith, or farmer.