The Calaway Order

CommanderCaleb

I HAVE DECIDED TO RELEASE THE CALAWAY ORDER IN 1.00 FOR THE LAST DAYS OF AEGIS 1.00, THEN TO 2.00.

The Calaway Order: We are a peaceful, wise, brotherhood order. We are too defend our self's from anything that lurks outside our main fortress, to put food on the table as well as shelter. We are to be summoned by as well from visiting our main fortress with your request and details. But you must give good reasons why to assist you. We are to take down the dark evil forces of Aegis, not destroy those who stand against the dark forces. We pledge our self's to our honor and our life's, to be called by the outsiders of Aegis, and to defend our self's.

We seek our honor, we seek to help those. Not to bring down others, for we stand and as we unite our self's. For we are the brotherhood, the Order, the Calaway.

OUR OBJECTIVE: To enforce, protect our self's from anything that lurks outside our fortress. We are to defend our brothers, and unite. For we are one, as we act as one. For the Calaway Order is dedicated to defend those in need with proper reason. We are to be summoned by the outsiders of Aegis, by power of Aerial as you bring your request in at our gate. The reason must be for good. We do not accept assassinations, or to bring down nations that are not lead by corruption. But for we work for the good hand of Aegis, and we will help those in need. For a order to give people second chances. We stock load on supplies as well, to supply those who wish for a second chance in there life.

MILITARY RANKING OF THE CALAWAY ORDER:

BAIT: A new fresh recruit that has just joined our rankings, no training has been made yet or any records of his battles he has severed in, but he has shown his loyalty and pledged to the Order.

GUARD: For these men/women that are now apart of the brotherhood and the family. For they are a official family member of the Brotherhood of the Calaway Order. They have dedicated there life's to the order and will help preserve the order of the brotherhood. The Calaway Order.

DEPT GUARDIAN: Leadership has been blessed by Aegis to these men/women, to command and to be shown to help preserve our order, to help and support those in need with proper reasons. And to defend and be a leader to his brothers. There is nothing more to say about them.

CALAWAY KNIGHT: The amount of loyalty into these men/women has came along way, to prove them self's and to have there blood thrown onto the floor just for his brothers in need and the outsiders within Aegis. For they are our best. They command over the dept guardians, seek over the Calaway. As well as assigned to special callings for those who are in need. To summon our help to support with special task to be made. For they will shed there blood to help his brothers and preserve the brotherhood of the order.

DIPLOMATIC RANKINGS OF THE CALAWAY ORDER:

MERCHANT: A simple man who works with the Calaway and lives within the order. He will trade and find good deals for us to sell any type of food, supplies or even buy supplies if low.

SUPPLIER: These men/women will travel to there objective to achieve what needs to be done, to either bring supplies too those in need, or travel such a simple message across Aegis. As well as they will be summon to bring supplies to those who are in need, the outsiders of Aegis can call apond with such a proper reason to supply food and supplies.

DIPLOMAT: A person who will achieve great goals and get alliances for the glory of the Calaway order, these men/women will travel with guards to seek how who are in need, or who wishes to become allies of our order.

MILITARY UNIFORMS:

NOTE: PLEASE EDIT THE UNIFORM'S SKIN AND HEAD SO WE DON'T LOOK ALIKE. IT IS REQUIRED.

Heavy guardsman:

calebh10.png

Light guardsman:

calebh11.png

Medium (only used for special reasons)

char11.png

DIPLOMATIC UNIFORMS:

As for diplomats rankings, you do not need a uniform at the moment.

THE START, OF THE ORDER: ((Notice: this is a huge reference for end game times for 2.00))

TItnan 30th of The Deep Cold, 1350: As corruption enters within Aegis from the torment of the undead. Hope has been lost as we enter the next days, to the adventure into the nether.As time continually passes by you soon realize you are not where you started from. You have entered new lands, lands perhaps without the torment of the undead. But the amount of bandits, assassins, curruped towns and nations you will find in you're adventures throughout the world. As the Order of the Brotherhood, the Calaway Order has been established. You soon ask your self later, what is this "Order of the Brotherhood"? The Calaway Order is to be summoned by the outsiders of Aegis to give all of those a second chance within there goals. But only for good to destroy the dark forces of Aegis that is. Within such a proper reason for us to help a stranger. The Order of the Brotherhood is to as well assist us in our journey of civilization for us and shelter, food and supplies. We dedicate our life's to the Order of the Brotherhood to assist those in need and as well defend our self's as the Calaway Order. The pledge is within us all of Aegis, but only the Calaway have said such. We are thankful for our skills of fighting to help those and seek out alliances. The torment of the undead may be gone, but this world is still not safe, and will never be. But for our chances of survival are slim. But for there is hope within us all. Bandits will stop their corruption sooner or later. For the Order of the Brotherhood will seek out nations who wish to stand with us to stop the dark forces. We shall help, protect, and assist they. The Order of the Brotherhood, the Calaway Order, for I am prepared for task to preserve us and to defend others.- Caleb Royalic, Calaway Knight

RULES OF THE CALAWAY ORDER:

You shall not engage anyone unless attacked by. (that does NOT mean being threaten)

You shall respect all brothers within the order.

You shall listen to orders from commanding officers.

If called by a outsider of Aegis to assist in his needs, you may not accept his offer. Only a Calaway Knight can accept offers.

You shall never allow a guest inside unless a commanding officer says so.

You shall not threaten people.

You shall never disrespect others aggressively outside the order.

You shall not act on your own and attack others without consulting a officer unless in self defense.

You are to help preserve the brotherhood to live on.

THE PLEDGE TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE CALAWAY.

NOTICE: As I was writing out the pledge I had the Skyrim soundtrack "Dragon Born" playing without knowing I matched all the words up with the song. So please if you are to see the pledge within full point of view have the song playing! Music to go with the pledge here

"I, the brother who is willing to join the order, to enforce and protect my family, my brothers. To help and assist those with need with such a reason. Too follow, and give my life to the Order, for I am within the Brotherhood. For I am a warrior, for I am a soldier, for I am a merchant, for I am a diplomat, for I am within the family of the Order. I swear my soul, my heart to the brotherhood, I am within and throughout my self apart of the family of the brotherhood to the Order, My orders are my life, and will always be. I repeat my self over and over, to courage my self for the Order of the Brotherhood. I respond to help those in need for proper reason. I command my self to be apart of the Order. I defend and protect for justice within the soul of the Order. You are my brother and apart of my family. I will do what is right for my family and for the outsiders of this world For within the brotherhood I dedicate my self once more to the Order for I am For I am within the Calaway!

I will dedicate my self to the Order!

For I will respect my superiors!

For the outsiders of this world!

For my family!

For the respect and honor!

I dedicate my self for the Order!

I repeat my self to encourage my self!

I am to dedicate, and protect, to preserve the brotherhood!

For the order!

For the Calaway Order!

I am to do, what I am told, for the brotherhood, for the Order, for the Calaway."

HOW TO JOIN THE RANKS OF THE CALAWAY ORDER:

You must go through a strict application process, please go into details if ye may as well.

APPLICATION FORM:

Minecraft name:

In-game name:

Why do you wish to join the order of the brotherhood?:

What experiences do you have?

Do you wish to be within the diplomatic rankings, or the military rankings of the order, and if so why?

If for the Military Ranking, can you wield a sword? ((What level are you?))

Will you show loyalty to us, as your own brothers in heart and blood?

If a man walks up asking for help at our gates begging for food and supplies, what do you do?

Five strangers appear within the walls, all armed do you approach them nicely, or aggressively, then what?

A stranger approaches the mighty walls of the Calaway Order.

He wishes to summon the Order of the brotherhood to help him in his time of need.

Where do you bring the stranger?

Then what?

After ye post your application, we will take a look at it to see if you are worthy. Then contact you in game. Then you must do the pledge.

OOC INFORMATION: Our land will be protected with my bed-rock package with a 100x100 plot, so we will be able to have a mine as well. As well as if you have any concerns with my pass regarding the "Nical" you are more then happy to ask them before joining so I can give you the insurance that we won't end up being like them. As I said this is a 2.00 order, but you can go ahead and post your application when you are ready. If anyone plays skyrim, and knows what the "dark brother hood" is. The Calaway Order will be close to them, but for opposite reasons. Not to kill people who have done nothing wrong, but to help.

REMEMBER: We are a PEACEFUL order, we try our best to stay out of trouble if we can. But we have committed out self's to fight against the evil forces against Aegis when summoned.

Wait, did I have these many babies, my genes spread more than the Great Khan's!

Only perhaps the best reply I could get to this guild!

How is this guild unique?

How are you going to seperate yourself from the millions of other seemingly identical guilds?

Just asking ^^

How is this guild unique?

How are you going to seperate yourself from the millions of other seemingly identical guilds?

Just asking ^^

Edit: scratch that, I recently just posted above with my edited post on why we will not be like any other.

We are going to be a service to Aegis's people, as well as a order to protect our self's. If you ever played skyrim before and joined the "Dark Brother Hood" you can see how they were, they would get summoned to kill people. We are like them but the opposite. Our goals are to be summoned, but to be for good reasons. Not to do assassinations, but to help those in need with either soldiers or supplies. As well as defend our self's with free shelter and food.

So from what I gather this is Nical 2.0 without having to apply? :D

No, its the opposite, in the Nical we just let everyone join, there will be a strict application submission you will have to post here when I have it operational.

Updated post with the lore and more into details of how we will be working, as well added a application submission for those interested.

EDIT: If anyone still wants more details on how we will work, be sure to comment.

Looks good if you keep up the good work it looks like it won't end up like Nical.

Thank you, for we shall not, strict application submissions we will use as I posted above.

Minecraft name: ScottyBleez

In-game name: Cornelius [[currently Pheonix_Pvt_Cornelius]]

Why do you wish to join the order?: I have no home, the military I'm in is considered a joke, and I need respect.

What experiences do you have? I was in the Nical for a very long time and currently I am in the Pheonix Guard.

Do you wish to be within the diplomatic rankings, or the military rankings of the order, and if so why? I wish to be in the military rankings. Hoping that one day I may be a Calaway Knight.

Will you show loyalty to us, as your own brothers in heart and blood? Aye

If a man walks up asking for help at our gates begging for food and supplies, what do you do?

I would give him some of my food and a stone sword. Since I don't know who I'm helping, I would only give him/her the simplest of supplies.

Five strangers appear within the walls, all armed do you approach them nicely, or aggressively, then what? Well, if they are evil then I may get killed when even approaching them. But I would take a chance and approach them nicely. Then I would proceed to tell them to get out. If they don't I'll call for backup [[if I have any]] and proceed to force them out.

((To Caleb))

-A bird lands at your feet, with a small, rolled up parchment tied to it.-

My own Order shall soon be travelling to a new land. And with the current undead onslaughts i would presume you shall be too. Therfor i propose a alliance. I believe our two orders would aid each other through conflict and peace. We have a strong working force that can aid you in getting set up if you require the help as well. When you get this parchment, Send it back to The Alrasian Camp, Tent 20.

From,

The Order of Vigilant Steel

Vigil Commander Anakarin.

Sorry I continue to post so much update post.

But MAJOR UPDATES with everything. This will be quite a successful order, for I am proud to do such!

The LORE is still being worked on, it is a work in progress. So there may be some flaws still.

((To Caleb))

-A bird lands at your feet, with a small, rolled up parchment tied to it.-

My own Order shall soon be travelling to a new land. And with the current undead onslaughts i would presume you shall be too. Therfor i propose a alliance. I believe our two orders would aid each other through conflict and peace. We have a strong working force that can aid you in getting set up if you require the help as well. When you get this parchment, Send it back to The Alrasian Camp, Tent 20.

From,

The Order of Vigilant Steel

Vigil Commander Anakarin.

Just pointing out....our characters know absolutely nothing whatsoever of any sort of new land.

Wait, did I have these many babies, my genes spread more than the Great Khan's!