The White Ravens

nppeck

?? I'm a logger. Not an assassin. Plus can you come on to give me permission?

((No, you have a VA, you're an assassin ^.^

EDIT: Oh, Waaaaaaaaait a minute... sry, got you mixed up with another guy. You're the new guy, so yeah, you're a logger. Sry :P))

In an urban war, archers can be stationed atop the buildings, raining down hell on the enemies. I also have a good move against an armed man:

You sprint up, jump, and strike down with all your might. ((the sprinting will knock him back 8 blocks, and the jumping will give you a critical.))

WR_Assassin_Tempir. I thought the underscores made it look nice ((:P))

Aye. I was thinking about the archers being on top as well. That is a good tactic against an opponent. I have tried that a few times while sparring and sometimes I overdo it. heh. I have a friend who might be arriving in the civilized land of Asulon soon but it is unconfirmed when. Is it alright if he joins the guild or the town? ((he just applied and he's a fast RP learner and real life friend. Not sure if he got accepted though and I might try convincing him to apply for the guild >.<))

Aye. I was thinking about the archers being on top as well. That is a good tactic against an opponent. I have tried that a few times while sparring and sometimes I overdo it. heh. I have a friend who might be arriving in Asulon soon but it is unconfirmed is it alright if he joins the guild? ((he just applied and he's a fast RP learner and real life friend. Not sure if he got accepted though and I might try convincing him to apply for the guild >.<))

Aye, we'll see what he can do. Bring him to us when he arrives, we'll take him in and give him a house even if he doesn't want to join us. If he's a criminal though, we'll have to arrest him.

((our formation should be like a tip of an arrow, /\ like this as our swords men, or axe. The Archers will make of their surroundings in the trees, or on the walls. Archers must stay above ground at all times. As for the swords men, once they arrive we will all charge at once in /\ this position, once we reach the enemy's, the formation will move so its facing its opposite direction, so we are basically wrapped around the enemy, in all this movement and as we charge the archers will rain hell down upon them. We charge only when they are about 13 blocks away or so. Just a little plan i came up with, if you don't like we wont use it.))

((our formation should be like a tip of an arrow, /\ like this as our swords men, or axe. The Archers will make of their surroundings in the trees, or on the walls. Archers must stay above ground at all times. As for the swords men, once they arrive we will all charge at once in /\ this position, once we reach the enemy's, the formation will move so its facing its opposite direction, so we are basically wrapped around the enemy, in all this movement and as we charge the archers will rain hell down upon them. We charge only when they are about 13 blocks away or so. Just a little plan i came up with, if you don't like we wont use it.))

(( Excellent, Thank you Malanar.))

((Nppeck, can you get on and give me premission to build?))

Edit:

((Its me Aodran took old profile by accident))

Application for the Guild

Mc name- Charlie22

Ic name- Bayron

Do you have a villain application- Nope

What will you contribute to the guild- I will contribute in any way I can and will be fully loyal to the guild.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes, to the letter.

What previous Experience do you have?- I used to be a member of the wardens for a long time until they were disbanded.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I pray to Aeriel and fought the undead as a warden.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I want to belong to the Infantry branch.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) – I have level 70 swordsmanship.

Have you signed our charter?- After reading the forum I can not figure out what this is so I assume I have not

Winston the cook REALLY needs to get land permision,and I think I should be able to add people.

Winston's MC name: cowsgopoo

Also Nathan the Guard: HerobrineNotch

and Tempir: Boltoffusion