The White Ravens

nppeck

((Oh, I see... but I do believe I've most likely been on the sever for longer than he... >.>

(( I am rather the ruler for my post count ;D and My activision <3 No offence meant by it; it is as Eldor said; A troll.

Here is the list of the people who are going to help Andromeda.

Daegrim (If he can)

Borus

Maxwell

Cethis

((I love how my name is their although I didnt say anything xD, no but anyways Im glad you already knew I was gonna help, you know me so well <3 xD, btw if you dont understand this post I am basically saying yes I will help xD ))

(( i have not claimed to be the leader of juu'guise D: if anything; you are our allies to the charter that you signed; joining andromeda, [[ although keeping your city from it, as ther charter said ]] Note that I have not gave direct orders to you ^.^, Plus; Markus was accepted into the WR's with the charter; he has a say, Sort off.. ]]

((Just wondering, does the treaty point out our rank??))

The land has been fixed. Post here to recieve permission for the land.

MC name:

Ingame Name:

Which permissions do you need? [Aliquam = first 50x50, Aliquam3 = East Aliquam]:

MC Name: racker2008

IGN: WR_Guard_Borus

I need Aliquam3 the new land we got!

Eldor, since someone "sold" the shop, we should give them a rent. Like 800 Minas every elven week or something?

Can someone please pm me the passwords for the doors to the underground and any relevant doors I might need. Thank you.

[Edit]

Mc name: Preatorlupus

IG name: Lupus or WR_Lupus or Merchant_Lupus

I need the perms for Aliquam3