The White Ravens

nppeck

I thought Nathan was killed by Orcs...

His brother lied. Just to stop people from risking there lives. Nathan was captured by orcs. Not killed. :P

your'e right. You are the bishop of knowledge, so you should only name and lead the teachers. Be a principal.

I am going to talk with him about few things that were left unfinished with Markus.

((Okay, msg me in pm so we can talk about some things regarding the school.))

((Okay this is ******* annoying! Who took my items on death? I was afk at the guild when i come back i was dead! I had a diamond sword full iron and a lot of food! Return my items!))

((people i saw there at the time were Herobrinenotch, Corndoggeh, and some recruit.))

((If by any chance the recruit was me, I didn't take any of your things. I only say it might have been me due to me being recruited when I was with HerobrineNotch and Corndoggeh. For all you know someone ran off before it happened, although you would think one of us would stop whomever did it...))

((Okay this is ******* annoying! Who took my items on death? I was afk at the guild when i come back i was dead! I had a diamond sword full iron and a lot of food! Return my items!))

((people i saw there at the time were Herobrinenotch, Corndoggeh, and some recruit.))

I saw you standing outside of the gates in the rain. After that I had to go, it was 10:00PM school night. *shrugs

Adval walked into Aliquam, his old home. He walked quickly but unbalanced with his cape turned to cover the left side of his body. He moved quick, the stories of all his old friends dieing here made him wary of the place. Adval turned once through the gate and headed into the gatehouse and hopped down the ladder rather than climb it.

When he hit the bottom he got up and walked towards the cells trying to move unnoticed. Upon reaching his destination the cells he hoped up and pulled the lever with his right hand making the cell door open. The cell appeared to be empty, he hadn't gone in there for someone but instead to retrieve something of his. He quickly looked around at the blood and got down on his stomach and reached under the single bed retrieving something and quickly wrapping it in an old blanket.

"Good that it is still here, unfortunate thing to lose again." He said to himself

He then put it in his pack and snuck out hoping to avoid the eyes of others.

*sits on his roof and looks at the sky and notices Adval sneaking out as if he was up to no good*

Hm....

EDIT: What has happened to Andromeda? it's all...different..

Ascella is being rebuilt by Jullius with my help. It will be open shortly.

With Nathan captured ((banned)) we will need a new temporarily Headguard. This time I think that we should let the person come to us and we can hold a trial. Trials that can test his leadership, wisdom and last but not least combat skills.