The White Ravens

nppeck

((guys what is your skype username? Like what Nikias said, we should add each other so we can have a group chat about the Ravens))

((Well, for the most part, the Spectres nearly caused a civil war in Aliquam, due to my near-assassination of Barias. That is what is, for the most part, still affecting things right now.))

(( Yeah you really caused a stir in the city XD

There much more rp to come as a result of your my near assassination, it will be very interesting to say the least

((guys what is your skype username? Like what Nikias said, we should add each other so we can have a group chat about the Ravens))

((Already posted mine but add me on steam and msg me if u can to tell me when meetings are ppl :P))

Hmmm....I just realised...we need a tailor (skin maker) and an artist (banner makers, GFX artist, etc) in Aliquam Purus. Do any of you know anyone who is looking for a home and is an expert in any of these sort of skills?

The underground sanctuary has been dominated by monsters. Please do not enter there any longer until they have all been killed.

Aye, sorry sir. I went down t' kill the feckers, but I got hurt pretty bad. I'll try harder next time sir.

Hmmm....I just realised...we need a tailor (skin maker) and an artist (banner makers, GFX artist, etc) in Aliquam Purus. Do any of you know anyone who is looking for a home and is an expert in any of these sort of skills?

I'm your man. I've made almost every suit you've seen me in from scratch. I'll do the outfits, but not the banners.

((If you want banners I am a beginner banner maker this is what I can do))

LgYKH.png

Everyone, today the most important person has come into my life today and into the world of Asulon.

I would like to introduce you all to I and Majoras child, Tela..

Everyone, today the most important person has come into my life today and into the world of Asulon.

((I never even had a chance to try to kill Majora beforehand ;-; ))

I assume that you can still handle your duties as the bishop of peace.

((I fust found the Book of Souls in Cethis' house.

Can someone PM me OOCly detailing what it will do if I open it etc, so I can rp properly with it?))

*gulps* Tela better not cause any trouble, or have any rumours spread like Majora and Tassel. I don't want to deal with that drama again.

*nods* hopefully he will turn out to carry the next generation of the ravens.

((I fust found the Book of Souls in Cethis' house.

Can someone PM me OOCly detailing what it will do if I open it etc, so I can rp properly with it?))

((It's not there. Robert sold the book of souls to the lord of seventis for 800. Put up a sign in front of it saying that it's not there.))

((It's not there. Robert sold the book of souls to the lord of seventis for 800. Put up a sign in front of it saying that it's not there.))

((I'm pretty sure that I took it from the libary just afetr Maxwell got hurted. I have the original copy in my chest.))

Edit:

((Relgard, the one you found wont do anything, becouse it's just a copy.