The White Ravens

nppeck

I have spoken to Alvaska, he has named a temporary magistrate for the time being.

Well, who is it?

Edit:

Becouse of the incoming ale festival, we need someone to keep order in our town, so we need someone to stay sober. Any volunteers?

Okay, let me make few things clear. The Spectres do not live in here or never will. And Barias, if you have some problem with the spectres/Relgard, leave the ravens out of it. Relgard is already banished from our town.

Snip

[[I know this is completely off topic, and I probably shouldn't post here, but you're a Kharajyr!? Is Rae becoming one?

Family reunion ]]

((OOC: Alright guys, enough with the meta, none of you know you are going to be attacked, It was never said, and talking about it ic is wrong,if you want to talk about it ooc talk to Syrila or Barias, but do not let it affect the rp.))

Its a sad day when I have to come and say this but I am formally resigning from the White Ravens and lord of Aliquam Purus. A third attempt was made at my life and I have been hearing recent things on how Relgard was planning to harm my child, Tela. I have tried time and time again to make this city peaceful, yet you all seem to follow Relgard as a saint when it is obvious of his intentions.

Not to mention the girl you claim I have been protecting too much has been assisting me more than my own brothers. She sacrified everything she had, her money, time, health, possessions, all to help this city. I have saved her life, and she has saved mine, yet you cast her out like a scrap of trash when she has done nothing but prepare food and drink for you for no pay at all. I am the bishop of peace, but when all of my suggestions and words are ignored, the peace I seek to bring cannot come. I can show you the violence that comes when you ignore words of peace for far too long.

The herald of destruction that once came here, the being who when she set foot upon our land, set foot beside a DRAGON no less, is now my personal friend and ally. Her conenctions, and the connections I have made through my friendship of the ones you seek to destroy, could have brought us peace and prosperity! But no. Instead you chose to attempt to -murder- me in cold blood. You attempt to cast out ones who despite their various faults, want nothing but a peaceful and happy life.

I am the true bishop of peace.. and I shall lift my hand and split the tide of blood you have chosen to shower upon the once pristine White Raven. You have called this upon yourselves, you tainted carrion birds. You have only one person to blame for the comign of these hounds of corruption as they nip at your heels, and that is yourself.

~Barias

Barias, you make it sound like every raven has shunned Tassel and you, that is a lie. I have been kind to her when she was kind, and you say no one paid her? She cooked a bag of steak and pork for me and I paid her even though she said no need to. I do not say these things because I am upset I did them but when you speak lies I feel I must prove you wrong.

To all of you, the ravens HAVE become a group of no more then drunks and idiots it seems, but giving up the town we worked so hard for is useless! It is a step sideways! It could help us but think about the money and time we spent building it.

-snip-

((Edited: Rae is))

I agree, the White Ravens seems to be destroying themselves. We need to solve this issue or there will be no-one left in the guild. If we run from our base what does that show for the White Ravens, that we are cowards. Just solve the issue peacefully if a issue comes, we are ready. - Rae

((Barias. You had no right to accept the war claim.

(( I do own the land after all so I agreed to the terms. It gives me every right to do so and it has already been accepted :/

((will somebody please tell me what the heck is going on?))

((Barias, the guilds owns the land it's not you. GET THE FACT RIGHT. You're only in charge for expanding and making sure things are right. Not just that, Spectres and the Ravens aren't one guild they're two different guilds so why are you blaming the Ravens and attacking us? Syrila even said in the war claim "SPECTRES AND THE RAVENS WHO CHOOSE NOT TO LEAVE" the spectres don't even live with us and we don't even have a choice to defend.))

((skype call regarding guild reform in 2-3 hours. All leading personel should be present))

Barias you are now exilled for treason against my people and land. Do not return, your word carries only the weight of a blade to your throat now.

((Now that I'm a head guard should I attend to the meeting? Have no mic though.

Edited: Well if you need me add ShadowoKing to Skype, I'll have it open if I have to attend the meeting))