The White Ravens

nppeck

(( I posted a full letter of resignation within the city, for both my mayorship and as A white raven, it was really fun guys, I might return again later, and I hope you all get through this alright, peace))

Mc name- bov61

Ic name- Olaf Stormdweller

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- I can help prtect the towns.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- I was a personal bodyguard for a Dwarf named Fomsil

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have stopped fights in the wilderness and told my fellow bodyguards about Aeriel.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Light Infantry

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - 22 swordsmanship and 15 Bow skills.

Have you signed our charter?- No

((skype call regarding guild reform in 2-3 hours. All leading personel should be present))

((Eh, I can come if I am online. Whenever these meetings happen and I do not come feel free to msg me on steam and tell me I am missing something (kanoro is my steam name))

Mc name- bov61

What will you contribute to the guild- I can help prtect the towns.

What previous Experience do you have?- I was a personal bodyguard for a Dwarf named Fomsil

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have stopped fights in the wilderness and told my fellow bodyguards about Aeriel.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Light Infantry

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - 22 swordsmanship and 15 Bow skills.

Please write more details about your application. Things such as why would you want to become part of the Light Infantry and how you intend to promote Aeriel's ideals.

For everyone to know, I made Rae the new headguard. Congratulations Rae.

Wasn't Josh the HeadGuard?

Wasn't Josh the HeadGuard?

*looks down to the ground* I'm afraid that Josh.....has been dead for awhile now..

EDIT: As we are preparing for the new of the Ravens, we will need a symbol. A symbol that represents us as a guild, a symbol which is unique and memorable so that others will know us through this sign/symbol.

Things in Aliquam Purus will be going uneasy now that the people in charge of the town has left. ((did they leave with the money?)) We will have to recruit a new Lord, this time someone we can all fully trust, someone who we know will never betray us.

I say we have a vote, of the members on the council. On who should become the new lord, like I said the new lord should be in the council so we know we can trust them.

Since the War has been withdrawn, I think that we should form a close alliance to the towns, cities and guilds who were planning to help us out in such a short matter. By meaning close alliance, I mean by helping them in war situations or whatsoever. Since they are willing to help us, I guarantee that we can do the same and set an example of what true loyal ship is.

Mc name- bov61

What will you contribute to the guild- I can help protect the towns.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have stopped fights in the wilderness and told my fellow bodyguards about Aeriel. I will also attempt stop any robberies or fights I see

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Light Infantry ((I'm fairly good with PVP))

((Alright who said the war was canceled? We went and fulfilled all requirements given to us, we left a message and we told melataron.))

((Mogroka said it was revoked))