The White Ravens

nppeck

Tassel sighs and slips down from the wall to walk off

Poor little birds.. I was hoping to at least save a single egg from being smashed to bits, but it seems they refuse to learn to fly...

What to do, what to do..?

Tassel sighs and slips down from the wall to walk off

Poor little birds.. I was hoping to at least save a single egg from being smashed to bits, but it seems they refuse to learn to fly...

What to do, what to do..?

You can still save those little birds...if they refuse to learn how to fly you must give them time...be patient and help them out and eventually they will.

RAVENS!

We are now officially in war. So here is the missions for everybody.

Daegrim: You will go with Alymer to Hanseti, Renatus and Salvus. Try to get them on our side.

Tempir: You will go to get some supplies from Seventis. Try still to get them on our side.

Rae: Take as much ravens as you can and get some food. Hunt if possible.

The Rest of you will help Rae and Tempir.

((BTW THOSE WHO ARE NOT IN THE RAVENS AND READ AODRANS POST IS METAGAMING, AS AODRAN IS SAYING THIS IN PRIVATE NOT SHOUTING IT))

*Lupus slinks forth from the shadows*

"So trouble in paradise eh, why not just execute Relgard it would make one problem go away."

*Lupus leans against the wall*

"Or if you don't feel like it, I could arrange for him to have a visit from a friend if mine. It won't be pretty but he will be out of the picture............course banishing him might suffice if ye havent the stomach for killin"

Also I'm going on a pilgrimage. Il be gone for some time so don't expect to see me much though I may drop in from time to time."

*stands up from the wall*

"Well when you decide what ye want to do send me a message. Good luck"

*Lupus turns and heads towards the shadowy corner, before sitting down to sleep*

Dear ravens! It seems that Tempir has tried to sell our city! He gave it to "king Renati" This man says is we do not hand over the city his allies army will doom us! I say the council votes. He says he will not control the guild but he will control the city. Council vote on this issue!

Ps. I got him to leave saying we need time to talk it seems he thinks we will be attacked very soon.

Pps. I was made OverSeer.

Dear ravens! It seems that Tempir has tried to sell our city! He gave it to "king Renati" This man says is we do not hand over the city his allies army will doom us! I say the council votes. He says he will not control the guild but he will control the city. Council vote on this issue!

Ps. I got him to leave saying we need time to talk it seems he thinks we will be attacked very soon.

Pps. I was made OverSeer.

I am merely trying to save you. If you wish to not have our guidance and leadership, then so be it...

And also, Tempir didn't "sell" it. He did it to save his people.

I am merely trying to save you. If you wish to not have our guidance and leadership, then so be it...

And also, Tempir didn't "sell" it. He did it to save his people.

As I said it is up to the guild okay? We just need to talk it over before we make any quick choices that affect the entire guild, they can not be made by one person after all. ((I really hope ogedi sees this and posts it is mostly up to him))

As I said it is up to the guild okay? We just need to talk it over before we make any quick choices that affect the entire guild, they can not be made by one person after all. ((I really hope ogedi sees this and posts it is mostly up to him))

Time is of the essence. And the ability to quickly react is essential.

Tempir we are not going to sell our city or to move out. We are going to stay and fight and that is an order. And Tom, if you can make the wall bigger if you want. We need also lots of arrows and redstone powered guns. And for all of you to know, lord is not controlling the city. Now, do as I said!

((you need proper lore to have cannons))