The Ivory Empire

Tyking919

Hello, Syrus Brod Here. The Ivory Empire.

There are three original Disciples of the Ivory Empire. Alvar, me, and Cucmucy. We each got a token from our ancestors. Cucmucy is a great business man, like his father. He is always good with money. He is the leader of all of the economics. He is the one we give our money to. When his father died, as his father lay dieing in his shop at Ma'Tirna. His father brought out the one thing he kept close to his heart, an Ivory Coin. So Cucmucy swear to make his father proud, but he didn't know how he was going to do it.

Next up is Alvar, the leader of resources. Since living in the woods with his parents. He learned how to collect all of the stuff he needed to survive. When they were getting on the boats his parents were nowhere near it. He left without them, but checking in his pocket, he found his father's ivory pocket watch.Engraved on it was, "dont waste your talents son, and we love you." So he found cucmucy and that is when I came into play.

My father Adian, was the General of the Guardians. So he taught me to fight but he wanted to see how good I was so he left me in the woods all my life. He would find me and talk to me though, when he had the chance. He talked about the Guardians, and the great men that severed under him. Like the old cucmucy did. He talked about how painful it was to lose his men to Baruk, who was a great Guardian, but soon moved on. He lived in Ma'Tirna with Cucmucy but the day we went to the verge to escape the undead. He came to find me and lead me to the verge. We were almost there but then undead attacked and he fought some off to same me. I ran but not into the Verge. I first went into the shadows and watched as my dad died fighting the undead. When they thought he was dead they left, thats when I walked over to him and cried. He reached up and gave me an Ivory cloth, written on it was, "I love you son, make me proud." He yelled Go and I ran into the verge not looking back.

So when we made it to the new land, we ran into eachother. Knocking the tokens from our pockets, we stared at each other and decided to live togther. Thus we ran into the wilds and started building. One night we were talking and I brought up my father and cucmucy said that his father knew mine so we started talking then out of shear luck we decided to make the Ivory Empire. I set out to look for more members, I stumbled upon two people that worked for my father in the guardians, Jack and Monk. Now, two of the council members have left so i replaced economics with monk and resources with jack.

The Council

The leaders of the Ivory Empire is the Council. Made up of 15 people. There are the three main groups, Resources, Economics, and Military. Each is split up into four groups. Resources has Food, Tools, Materials, and Ores. Military has Swordsmen, Archers, Axemen, and Scouts. Economics has Merchants, Congress, Ambassadors, and Recruiters. Each of four in the main groups have one leader.

The Ranks

• Recruits: those havent picked a place to follow under.
  • Followers: those who picked economics to folow.
  • Merchants: those who picked merchants to follow.
  • Congress: those who picked congrees to follow.
  • Embassadors: those who picked Embassadors to follow.
  • Fighters: those who picked the military to folow.
  • Knights: those who picked swrodsmen to follow.
  • Archers: those who picked archers to follow.
  • Vikings: those who picked axemen to follow.
  • Vanguards: those who picked scouts to follow.
  • Collectors: those who picked the resources to folow.
  • Miners: those who picked ores to follow.
  • Lumberjacks: those who picked Material to follow.
  • Lumberjacks: those who picked Material to follow.
  • Blacksmiths: those who picked Tool to follow.

The App

MC name:

Rp name:

If you were in a fight, what would you do?

If you were trying to make money, how would you do it?

What rank do you want to be?

How would you rp becoming one of us?

If one of our own men were bad, what would you do?

How would you handle the people asking for help?

Now If one of the Disciples gave you an order that would be against our rules, how would you handle it?

Other Information

Rules:

1. respect eachother
  2. never kill anyone unless we are attacking or getting attacked.
  3. Show no mercy when attacking.
  4. When we have people other than our members living in our place, leave them to themselves.
  5. If someone asks for help do what you can.

Military leader: Syrus((tyking919))

Swrodsmen leader: none

Archers leader: none

Axemen leader: none

scouts leader: none

Resources leader: Jack ((jackmonkey76))

Foods leader: none

Tools leader: none

Materials leader: none

Ores leader: none

Economics Leader: Monk ((monkmonktoodle))

Merchants leader: none

Ambassadors leader: none

Congress leader: none

Recruiters leader: none

Recruits: Jiraiya, Odsarh, Logan_coffin

The Congress is for the people that when we get our places will tell us what they people are thinking, and The Ambassadors are those that talk to other nations, towns, citys, and villages. Thats All I got for now. Post anything that is about the guild or any questions. Also don't be afraid of making an app. I will be making a charter for a town or city soon so don't worry. Also Alvar is the head architect of the Empire.

WE ARE RECRUITING!!!!!

Click this to view photos of the base, use arrows keys to switch between photos.

Hey all tis Alvar Give this guild a chance its well worth it i promise. The opportunities are endless.

If you are looking for an active guild we are that guild. We have already planned to have weekly even bi-weekly guild activities such as dungeun hunts, lotteries, archery contests, mazes with a prize. That is just the start If you could join and help in the construction and campaign to get a plot close to the cloud temple. If you don't fit in anywhere else this is the place for you.

Contact in fourthbrook, cucmucy, or tyking919 in game to and we'll arrange a meet up to show you around.

-Read this- Btw we are Working with another guild to who is very close to us right now we have twelve for the Charter and our guild has six so come on three more or even more than three if you are in the guild you will be a noble in the town/city. Its a market town

Yep I agree We have alot of rescorces and money so far about five people planning to have more ranks and we have all ready build are great hall and mines Btw this is Sir_jack. Once One of the three of use accept you pm use ((jackmonkey76 Tyking919 Monkmonktoodle and we will give you the cords but once you are here you have to rp joining us like say you got lost in the forest ot went out for a stoll something like that and we will ask you to join our guild))

And by the way this would be our second guild our first was very sucsesfull and had many members. There is not one leader we have a Hight council With three people in it one from each of the guild factions and each control that part of th guild so it will be alot more easy to control everyone. We have all ready constructed a Palace and a large mine with plenty of iron. Once we have enought we plan to Create a town under the councils comand we plan it to be more ofa market town with low taxes to Increase the population> Of course this wont be for a while so we will slowly build up our power and hope to get a land plot Closer to the spawn so it does not take ages to get there. So please enlist today we are kind and friendly but harsh if forced to be.

MC name:gundownisgb

Rp name:Logan_coffin

If you were in a fight, what would you do? beat the guys up.

If you were trying to make money, how would you do it? go do jobs

What rank do you want to be? i dont care

How would you rp becoming one of us? i dont know

If one of our own men were bad, what would you do? tell the main person

How would you handle the people asking for help? help them

Now If one of the Disciples gave you an order that would be against our rules, how would you handle it?

ask the main guy.

Your anwsers where a little short but they were good Accepted but you have to pick one of the three groups to be in.

MC name: begreen98

Rp name:Odsarh

If you were in a fight, what would you do?: Start to work it out peacefully but if he attacks, kills him

If you were trying to make money, how would you do it?:Kill zombies,Spiders, and SKeletons. Also sell stuff from what i get from my trees

What rank do you want to be?:Lumberjack And Archer (If only one then archer)

How would you rp becoming one of us?: By being in a city and one of the Recuriters come's by and i sign up.

If one of our own men were bad, what would you do?: I would have him get trained and practice with him.

How would you handle the people asking for help?

Now If one of the Disciples gave you an order that would be against our rules, how would you handle it?: Ask the guy with the highest rank

Lovly app and you can do both but your mane job would be of your choosing like if monsters or enemies attack you can be an arher but in the mean time a lumberjack Accepted we will pm and rp this out in a bit

MC name: Neutonic

Rp name:Jiraiya

If you were in a fight, what would you do? go at them with all my force aiming for there vitals.

If you were trying to make money, how would you do it? look around on the local kingdoms poster board to see what they need and are willing to buy.

What rank do you want to be? hmm not to sure yet probably would go with knight or lumberjack

How would you rp becoming one of us? by finding a poster saying that this guild is recruitin so i put my name down on the list

If one of our own men were bad, what would you do? Report him to the guild leader

How would you handle the people asking for help? Depending if i can help them or not if i cant i will try my best to send them in the right direction.

ask him if he knows if that's against are rules and report him to the guild master.

I suggest moving your town, its very close to the orcs and they will probably raid your town and kill everyone.

Dont worry thats a temp spot just for mineing and gathering wood our town will be closer to the humans or dwarves and we have two ork memebers who deal with the other orks