The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((Well I hope you two sort this out, it grieves me to see people fighting over relatively minor stuff. I won't get in the middle of this but I will say that rp magic should be rare. Everybody and their mother shouldn't be a dark warlock, it ruins the server and it cheapens magic to the lowest denominator.

Like I said though, settle this yourselves but don't keep a grudge. We don't need that here.))

Do I think it's mature?

No.

Do I think it's reasonable to state it?

Yes.

Though, your point of we haven't Rped in a while could mean your RP is alot better and perfect <3, it doesn't prove that it isn't. Which is why I highly question why you got accepted into the Brotherhood. Everyone here I see as an incredible Rper, then there's you whom I've had questionable RP with.

Argument done :)

No, argument not done.

What I am saying, is that you have no right to accuse me of bad RP and hurt my feelings, when you HAVEN'T RPed with me in a while.

You admitted it yourself, you haven't RPed with me in a while, so stop bashing my ability to RP. And I got accepted into this guild because I CAN RP well, and I take offense to what you are saying about me... so stop it.

I want an apology :)

You will take this to PMs, now.

*cracks lightening in the background as lava spills from a volcano*

I will not have this thread turned to flame. Sort it out, or I'll use the powers invested in me by Native to make sure you do so. Aka, I will warn the both of you officially.

One does not simply make ninja angry. Ever.

((*Is forced to his knees by the power of Ninja's awesomeness*

Ker'Athri:Yes... My lord.

*Head blows up because he accidentally looked upon the NinjaxR3M1Xx))

((Ker don't argue with High Council))

((I'll argue with him as long as he insults my dignity.

Not that that was meant as an argument towards you...

*Bows down nervously*

))

(( I didn't want to type during that argument just in case I got dragged In :D ))

((So I finally donated, not much but I'll throw more their way as time goes on.))

(( I know I dont speak for either guilds, but maybe we should get better relations. Haven't seen much RP inter-guild wise. I think we all could use some new RP. ))