The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

Well then wilds or nation, because if it's wilds our current charter works fine. Still waiting on the final decision to post it.

((I think the new sanctuary should be like from tes, traditional big scary door in the side of a hill. Also, if anyone's on later kill some dwarves with me :). Another idea to get back at them Is to kill in this town I found on border of dwarf lands and monk lands, blame them, and as we cause trouble talk in dwarves accents... And sit back and watch everyone hate the dwarves. Alras already hates them for screwing the market value of diamond up ;P ))

(( I hope when I can get on I can use my Pure Strength, And Archery Skills as well as my three trusty birds,

A snowy Owl I found Injured in the Snowy Mountains, Named Frozenclaw.

A Bold Headed Eagle I fed, when climbing some mountains, Named IronWing.

And a Pygmy Falcon, I found In a forest which I saved, Named TinyStoner.

I could probably be the Hunter/Falconer, and provide some unusual fun Role-Play.

So maybe have our base/town near a mountain, which the DB dwarves can carve into, I can hunt on and You can use for unusual things you do :D

I wish... I could get on to start already :(

But However, those who wait... I forget :D ))

GUIS GUIS GUIS

Nation lands, or Wilds. The faster we do it the faster we can activate plan GTFO.

Props to you pallino , you've been hard at work.... I think natoin lands will get us into another shitstorm down the road... But wilds will take forever to get to and leave from... I say we hide ourselves very well with another front, or well hidden base in nation lands.

(( I hope when I can get on I can use my Pure Strength, And Archery Skills as well as my three trusty birds,

A snowy Owl I found Injured in the Snowy Mountains, Named Frozenclaw.

A Bold Headed Eagle I fed, when climbing some mountains, Named IronWing.

And a Pygmy Falcon, I found In a forest which I saved, Named TinyStoner.

I could probably be the Hunter/Falconer, and provide some unusual fun Role-Play.

So maybe have our base/town near a mountain, which the DB dwarves can carve into, I can hunt on and You can use for unusual things you do :D

I wish... I could get on to start already :(

But However, those who wait... I forget :D ))

(( Doing this becuase cant be asked to scroll up and click Edit :) safer in the wilds and like i said above somewhere near a Mountain,

Whe are the Dark Brotherhood, we can walk a bit of a distance for an assassination job... ))

I say Wilds Pallino, We will e

Remember I kind of got us into this so this just my way of saying sorry XD. Also what nation do you suggest?

Pallino, ooc wise im glad it happend, chance to start over and get new ambitions... I think we should be in either the human nation, or monk turf.

(( Doing this becuase cant be asked to scroll up and click Edit :) safer in the wilds and like i said above somewhere near a Mountain,

Whe are the Dark Brotherhood, we can walk a bit of a distance for an assassination job... ))

I say Wilds Pallino, We will e

(( Wild's, also I'm coming online for a while now. ))

(( WOW look at the evidence, we have agreed on something...

Never ever thought this would happen :D

But seriously Pallino we should be in the wilds.

And like i said above Whe are the Dark Brotherhood, we can walk a bit of a distance for an assassination job...

AND, What is the group : Old Hat???? ))

((Old Hat: More than 200 posts I think.

Also, I like the idea of being at a huge ass mountain, and having a huge ass door slapped into it, yes... let's begin!))

(( Yey Mu Idea been taken Into account :)

Wish I was there to help though... ))

So as of now it's. Wilds 4(Me, Falkor, bannanaman, and huuki), and Nation 2 (Fatwampa, csalz96).

Yet Ninja still has the final say.

Also I need pics of our current sanctuary.

((The only reason I wanted it in a nation was

1. Protected by an army of pvp-addicts (aka, whatever army defends the nation).

and

2. Close to everything.

Sure it costs more but if we come off as legit, we could get the benefits of a law abiding guild with the profits of evil. Just an idea though. It would require diplomacy skills that I'm not sure our newer members can manage. Like not killing random people three feet from our hideout. :P ))