The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

(( Wait, I just realised, in the wilds we wont have passers by who we kill anymore. ))

But if we're in a nation there won't be a traveler trap either as that was our major downfall. We've got a 10k bounty in Karik, and adding bounties just makes our job harder.

I like the council to make choices when im not around guys, its their purpose n_n

although I say nation :P see to it minions. Im hungry.

There's a very nice mountain range somewhere in the human nations, and that would suit nicely as our base, but it won't be a good cover up. Maybe we could talk with the Nation leader OOC, and ask if he'll let us move in secretly, and he just Rp's not knowing about us until he actually learns IG. Yet this is a bit risky, as meta is bound to occur.

Sorry for the double post I'm using my phone, so I don't have the full editor.

We've got to cause some trouble in human lands, but under the names of the Dwarfs. If we could start a war, I'd be so happy.

Again sorry for the double post, on my phone.

((I say we live underground.

1. It's hidden.

2. I'm a Dwarf, so the ground is my element.

3. If we are underground, it would be easy to make more redstone traps!))

((Killing those that pass by is not how we want to create tension, it only causes problems for us. We need to commit acts in the name of others, plant false information, assaniate important people... Killing travelers is trivial and harmful to our own cause.

(( I agree we shouldn't be mindless brutes that kill wandering travellers.

I know change my opinion as long, as there is the mountain in the nation we are in.

Reasons why :-

Better Role-Play

We actually have better things to do such as :-

Planed Attacks

Cause Wars

Steal Important Items

Plant Information

So I know say Nation, as long as my birds have a bit of space :) ))

(( Seems to me as if I need to get 4/5 because I'm the boss. So far I've jotted down what I like.

- Assassinate important people. Kings/Queens.

- Redstone Traps.

-Underground Base.

- Big ass door into a mountain.

Inside the door should be like completely destroyed ruins, and their to be a secret lever that opens a hatch/door? ))

DB is a well established guild and if you send me the coords of the location you want - We can get something set up~

Native responded this so I'm not 100% sure how much land he's willing to give us, but regardless we still need the location.

Location Brainstorm Begin!

((well we can get something going via skype. Can anyone get on anytime soon? As in "the next couple of hours" soon. ))

(( on iPhone can't edit excuse double post. People who keep saying we have to cause problems for dwarves, reread what I said! I will relay it ICly.))

((Ok I started a group on Skype, tell me your Skype names and let's all add eachother, I'll start with mine, which is: huggablefudgems

Add me peoples.))