The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((even still, the ways of a blade is something all members should at least dabble in.))

[Oh, one LAST thing. I have skype, so add me at: Aryon_LoTC And another thing. I can get a stat reset when I make my new character, so I have a question. What do you think I should do; 100 axes 100 lumber-jacking and 75 blacksmithing OR 100 swords 100 blacksmithing and 75 mining. I really cannot decide. Little help?]

(( Swords, BS and Lumber jacking. I know its not one of the option but I am that and it works really well. ))

[Gah, I know I said my last one, but I just have to say this. I kind of want Mining, simply because some idiot pushed me off the edge while I had all my savings and all my items, and stole them. So...I will need to be mine new ores and minerals.]

((Well if your going anyway, do not go for swords, because lumberjacking would be pointless, I am 100 axe mastery, 100 lumber, lumber 100 is just for the +1 damage boost that makes a difference!, plus swords are well, crap :3))

I like your bio and your general information but is that really your weapon skill? It seems awfully low. Anyway, I'll give it a +1 but you're gonna have to really work on your fighting skill to succeed here.

I will definitely level them up. I just need to know where and how to skill up.

I will definitely level them up. I just need to know where and how to skill up.

((You can allot the points with "/addlevel <skill>" At least I'm pretty sure that's what it is, guys, correct me if I'm wrong. ))

[[ Not to sound strict or anything, but keep the OOC to a MINIMAL. I have already been warned for excessive OOC posts in a Guild Thread. ]]

((You can allot the points with "/addlevel <skill>" At least I'm pretty sure that's what it is, guys, correct me if I'm wrong. ))

((Yeah, My Archery is level 20

and my sword level is 32

I just added skill points and I have 16 skill points left.))

((Sorry))

((Yeah, I was talking to ON aka Original Ninja. No offense but most of my questions are aimed his way. He is the boss and all.))

[[oops]]