The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

*After a long journey through the cold, crisp, winter fog, Delthor and Lysle arrive at the base, the fog starts to go as day departs.*

"Eh... a long journey, we are now here."

*Delthor places Lysle against the wall, then pulls a lever pulling a secret hatch open, they walk in, Lysle on Delthor's shoulders.*

"Regaki?! Regaki!? We need your assistance! Lysle is here! And we need medical assistance!

*They both stroll down the stairs, once they get down Delthor puts Lysle onto a cold, stone table.*

"Who's here?"

*Walks down the hallway, most of Delthor's statement unheard. Turning the corner, he sees Delthor and a torn up man in the room on the left. He stops in the doorway*

"This is...?"

*Mithas walks quickly down the corridor of the sanctuary towards the shouting, and he sees the torn up man that he saw outside the hospital, knowing he'll need medical attention*

"I've seen him before, what's he bloody doing out here?"

*Notices all the hurrying about but has little time to investigate. A long journey will soon begin and any delays are to be avoided.*

"Brothers, I will be very occupied with difficult work fer a while. I will be in touch but do not be dismayed if I am nowhere to be found. Thank ye fer understanding."

((Pretty much, I wouldn't be able to get on much this week. I may get on occasionally but it'll be at odd times. Next week should be a lot better. Again, sorry.))

*A small piece of parchment is dropped on the floor as Lylse and Delthor enter the building. It is sloppily written like the person was in total anger.*

It Reads:

Friends. There is this man. Leo-something. He threatened unspeakable things to someone close. I do not know his full name. All I know is that he plans on marching with the Orcs to some Elven Portal of sorts. I need help.

*Lysle looks about the room from the stone slab table, his vision darkening, all that is left of Delthor is a dark wispy shadow, the walls of his vision begin to darken as he passes out*

((Small question. Does the Dark Brotherhood kill for money or for ideological reasons? Sounded like they were killing because they could in the OP, but then it mentions contracts. Considering joining, but wanted some clarification, if possible.))

*rushes down the corridor to find the brothers. When she noticed an injured man lying on the stone table, she immediately ran to his side*

"Who is this man? What happened to him?"

*Is still standing in the doorway, with Delthor shouting right in his ear*

"...I'm right here you moron."

*Looks past Delthor to see the torn up man on the table*

"Answer my question...this is...?

((Small question. Does the Dark Brotherhood kill for money or for ideological reasons? Sounded like they were killing because they could in the OP, but then it mentions contracts. Considering joining, but wanted some clarification, if possible.))

((What is the method of recruitment?I mean, how do you respond to an accepted application once in-game.))

((Both of you, PM me seperately.))

((What is the method of recruitment?

I mean, how do you respond to an accepted application once in-game.))

((There are 2 methods,and as bannanman has said both require a VA. First is fill out an application, and wait for us to accept/deny it. If accepted the DB will contact you. To be recruited IG only, you'll need to grab the attention of the DB IG.

Yet if you choose option 2, remember that the DB was said do have been disbanded after the fall of Aegis,and such your motive to grab our attention can't be fueled by wanting to join the DB.))

((ninja's edit: um... still PM me, this isn't everything there is to know))