+The Merry Men+

Nononymous

Merry Men  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Where Should the Merry Men Base be?

• A. Salvus
    • B. Andromeda
    • C. The Wilds
    • D. Don't Care

2/22/12:

Updated the Guild Page, now including Goals, the full application, RP Portion, and Rank System. Also edited the colors a lot. Hope you enjoy!

((MC Name)): Snateraar

((IC)) Name: Aerastarn Giusy

Skill in Weapons (Sword, Axe, or Bow) ((Rate on bad to normal to good and then include actual level in OOC brackets)): Archery, Sword (20, 15)

((Timezone)): GMT +1

Race: Human

Country of inhabitant ((IG)): Salvus

((Skype Name (If you don't have one, please get one so I may create a guild chat))): Rob Hoek (Terrible at pronounced English, by the way, so will only chat)

Answer one of the following questions based on what you ((IC)) would do in the situation:

A bandit paired with a slaver stands on the road, attempting to capture a halfling, later to be sold to an orc. You have no armor and no weaponry except for an iron sword. The halfling is also very lacking in weaponry, only having a golden dagger. What do you do?: I ponder if I should try to rescue him or not. Finally I decide, when the bandit isn't looking, to throw a small stone near him to trick him. If, and IF he looks away, I'd quickly knock him out with the handle with my sword and tell that halfling to run his teeny legs of, away to wherever he's able to hide. I might want to run myself as well, as that slaver is still there.

A blood mage is speaking with a Lord of Andromeda, trying to tempt him to betray Ascella and Salvus. Realizing the man is a blood mage, what do you do?:-

((I hope for many creative responses!))

*After finishing the application, you tie it to the birds foot and watch it fly off. As it flies, you cannot help but hope you are accepted.*

[HTH]

Application:

((MC Name)):

Nikias_1996

((IC)) Name:

Johnson

Skill in Weapons (Sword, Axe, or Bow) ((Rate on bad to normal to good and then include actual level in OOC brackets)):

I am a good swordsman ((level 80))

but I am also capable of using a bow ((30))

In my free time I enjoy to farm although I am not very good at it (30)

((Timezone)):

Gmt1+

Male

Race:

Elf

Country of inhabitant ((IG)):

I Do not have a home at the moment, I travel the known world together with my nephew

((Skype Name (If you don't have one, please get one so I may create a guild chat))):

nikiassteurs

Answer one of the following questions based on what you ((IC)) would do in the situation:

A bandit paired with a slaver stands on the road, attempting to capture a halfling, later to be sold to an orc. You have no armor and no weaponry except for an iron sword. The halfling is also very lacking in weaponry, only having a golden dagger. What do you do?:

Johnson stands still and looks at the men trying to think of a strategy. He knows that he probally shouldn't attack because of his lack of armor and weaponary but his hart tells him to free the halfling. So rather than attacking the men ha walks up to them asking them if the halflinh si for sale. When they ask for money Johnson would quickly trow some sand in the eyes of the bandit by that giving himself and the halfling time to run of.

A blood mage is speaking with a Lord of Andromeda, trying to tempt him to betray Ascella and Salvus. Realizing the man is a blood mage, what do you do?:

((MC Name)): Snateraar

((IC)) Name: Aerastarn Giusy

Skill in Weapons (Sword, Axe, or Bow) ((Rate on bad to normal to good and then include actual level in OOC brackets)): Archery, Sword (20, 15)

((Timezone)): GMT +1

Race: Human

Country of inhabitant ((IG)): Salvus

((Skype Name (If you don't have one, please get one so I may create a guild chat))): Rob Hoek (Terrible at pronounced English, by the way, so will only chat)

A bandit paired with a slaver stands on the road, attempting to capture a halfling, later to be sold to an orc. You have no armor and no weaponry except for an iron sword. The halfling is also very lacking in weaponry, only having a golden dagger. What do you do?: I ponder if I should try to rescue him or not. Finally I decide, when the bandit isn't looking, to throw a small stone near him to trick him. If, and IF he looks away, I'd quickly knock him out with the handle with my sword and tell that halfling to run his teeny legs of, away to wherever he's able to hide. I might want to run myself as well, as that slaver is still there.

A blood mage is speaking with a Lord of Andromeda, trying to tempt him to betray Ascella and Salvus. Realizing the man is a blood mage, what do you do?:-

*After finishing the application, you tie it to the birds foot and watch it fly off. As it flies, you cannot help but hope you are accepted.*

[HTH]

Accepted, please send me a message over the forums and add me on Skype (I am stealersfan1997).

Application:

((MC Name)):

Nikias_1996

((IC)) Name:

Johnson

Skill in Weapons (Sword, Axe, or Bow) ((Rate on bad to normal to good and then include actual level in OOC brackets)):

I am a good swordsman ((level 80))

but I am also capable of using a bow ((30))

In my free time I enjoy to farm although I am not very good at it (30)

((Timezone)):

Gmt1+

Male

Race:

Elf

I Do not have a home at the moment, I travel the known world together with my nephew

((Skype Name (If you don't have one, please get one so I may create a guild chat))):

nikiassteurs

A bandit paired with a slaver stands on the road, attempting to capture a halfling, later to be sold to an orc. You have no armor and no weaponry except for an iron sword. The halfling is also very lacking in weaponry, only having a golden dagger. What do you do?:

Johnson stands still and looks at the men trying to think of a strategy. He knows that he probally shouldn't attack because of his lack of armor and weaponary but his hart tells him to free the halfling. So rather than attacking the men ha walks up to them asking them if the halflinh si for sale. When they ask for money Johnson would quickly trow some sand in the eyes of the bandit by that giving himself and the halfling time to run of.

A blood mage is speaking with a Lord of Andromeda, trying to tempt him to betray Ascella and Salvus. Realizing the man is a blood mage, what do you do?:

Clever response to the question! Accepted! Please send me a message over the forums and add me on skype (I am stealersfan1997).

Mc name:

Royal_Mckeogh

IC name:

Warrior_Gorin

Highest skill in weapons:

42 in axes, 8 swords, 4 bow

Timezone:

Eastern US

Male

Race:

Dwarf

Guard at Karik, Dwarves

royal.mckeogh

I would attack them outright with the halfling. Since you did not specify their armor, or skill levels, I assume they have wood swords and leather armor. I assume since I have an iron sword that i am proficient with it, so I attack them with the halfling. His skill is obviously proficient, since he has a golden dagger. We would defeat them quite easily, unless the halflight really stinks at fighting.

((you could still apply to join... im currently "hedwich" position but not on list etc through IG RP))

((yeh i see it, so the team being "full" shouldn't make a difference, sure you could join regardless if you wanted to))

Delthor, the guy hasn't been accepted yet and yesterday I raised the limit to fifteen. If we keep growing, might as well keep recruiting.

Mc name:

Royal_Mckeogh

IC name:

Warrior_Gorin

Highest skill in weapons:

42 in axes, 8 swords, 4 bow

Timezone:

Eastern US

Male

Race:

Dwarf

Guard at Karik, Dwarves

royal.mckeogh

I would attack them outright with the halfling. Since you did not specify their armor, or skill levels, I assume they have wood swords and leather armor. I assume since I have an iron sword that i am proficient with it, so I attack them with the halfling. His skill is obviously proficient, since he has a golden dagger. We would defeat them quite easily, unless the halflight really stinks at fighting.

Denied The responses were too generic. And if you are to assume something, say they are in full iron with golden weaponry.

I'll pop one in later.

So I checked your RP goals. I do not roll with nearly all of them.

So unfortunately I wont be joining as I am quite the opposite to this. Was excited but oh well....

I'll pop one in later.

So I checked your RP goals. I do not roll with nearly all of them.

So unfortunately I wont be joining as I am quite the opposite to this. Was excited but oh well....

Meh, your loss.