Platinum Guards (Recruiting) (Looking For Work)

HuskyPuppy

cooltext661072693.png

We are the Platinum Guards, Warriors Who don't Allow Evil, We Are A Protection Group,We do most any Request as long as its not evil.

We Are Warriors, Build on Neglect and sorrow. Hard times are among us, We banded together to show, True Warriors look past any Obstacle in our path, Join us and together we can show All who the True warriors are.

Ranks

1. Master
  2. Overseer
  3. Commander
  4. Lieutenant
  5. Elite
  6. Platinum Guard
  7. Apprentice

The Guild Masters.

1. Tyler Hennington (huskboy2k10)
  2. Hector_Drake (DeathMoofin)
  3. Arzar (Arzar)
  4. Barthal (theSUPAHstar)
  5. Argmar (dyehu)

The Platinum Guards

If You would like To Join please Contact one of them or comment on this post.

If you have work for us also Contact on of them or comment on this post.

Appication

• Name:
  • Swordsmanship
  • Archery:
  • Reason For Joining:
  • What you think you can do in the Guild:

((attached skin is the Uniform for the Platinum Guards))

post-21453-0-02970500-1330568972_thumb.p

(( Just a suggestion, but you might want to get a little bit of backstory and/or Lore for this mercenary group. People are more likely to join a group with some Lore and a specific purpose.))

(( Just a suggestion, but you might want to get a little bit of backstory and/or Lore for this mercenary group. People are more likely to join a group with some Lore and a specific purpose.))

((I am i had to write this really fast cause i had to get to school i'm adding more now))

((Also, merc's have to have a villan app for 2a, because you are assigned to kill

((Also, merc's have to have a villan app for 2a, because you are assigned to kill

((were not that kind of mercenary i suppose i should change the words to Protection Service))

Name:rlrodri(Dakagrod)

Swordsmanship:36

Archery:0

What you think you can do in the Guild:I think I can protect them on long journeys because of my high swordsmanship and can be on the up front in the battles.

Name:rlrodri(Dakagrod)

Swordsmanship:36

Archery:0

What you think you can do in the Guild:I think I can protect them on long journeys because of my high swordsmanship and can be on the up front in the battles.

Add me on your buddy list in game and we can discuss the rest there.

Name: Viglead (SuperKanman10)

Swordsmanship 30

Archery:6 :D

Reason For Joining: I need a purpose

What you think you can do in the Guild: Always be there to help, I have a villain app and can be sent to do special things. And I obey and am not afraid to die.

Name: Viglead (SuperKanman10)

Swordsmanship 30

Archery:6 :D

Reason For Joining: I need a purpose

What you think you can do in the Guild: Always be there to help, I have a villain app and can be sent to do special things. And I obey and am not afraid to die.

Accepted :)

Really? These aren't assassins here.

Name: Samuel Ironheart ((legoman144))

Swordsmanship: 100

Archery: 0

Reasons for joining: Sam is disgusted with those who prey on the weak and defensless he finds it cowardly and believes it never solves anything. He's lost many friends and family members to villans and has almost been killed by them several times. Sam feels that if nobody steps up to stop them, then crime,murder, and mayhem will run rampant and destroy this world that we have been led to as a second chance to do whats right.

What you think you can do in the guild: Sam is a warrior and a smith ((level 100 also)) he can forge and repair any armor and tools needed for the guild, and with his huge swords skill defeat all but the strongest enemies in the largest numbers.